• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 28, 2020

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Storytime Tuesday!

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Storytime Tuesday!


    Daily Community Thread - Storytime Tuesday!

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 05:33 AM PST

    Welcome to Storytime Tuesday!

    Tales from the ARK can be wild, hilarious, and/or downright captivating. Consider this thread an open invitation for you to to tell us some tales of survival, tribal warfare, epic taming, thrilling exploration, etc.


    All community rules are in full effect here, so please, no witchhunting!

    You can find the full Daily Community Thread schedule here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    I do love me some omelets...

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 05:02 PM PST

    What's the easiest way to get mutated dinos

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 08:47 AM PST

    I've never gotten mutations before and I've done a lot of breeding. Not sure if this makes a difference but the map is the center and it's split screen single player Xbox.

    submitted by /u/flargendargon
    [link] [comments]

    Windows 10/Xbox/Steam tribe mates?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 11:29 AM PST

    I have 2400+ hours on ark, my tribe mate has 2000+. We play 5-10x unofficial small tribe pvp servers, and are looking for some more people to tribe with. We both have lives (work, college, family, etc.) outside of ARK. We consistently out grind 4-6 man tribes and compete for alpha, but when it comes down to it, they can out last/offline us when we are both busy. We are just sick of getting offlined by full 6 mans who we could dump on if we had just 1 or 2 more tribe members. We both are extremely passionate about the game and just want some more tribe mates. Message me and we can talk about tribing up, we are just looking for funny, active, grinders/pvpers, who can just vibe out and enjoy stupid ark shit. We're 18 & 19 so we'd like to keep it around our age so we have similar interests. We also both have all dlcs, I might not have all of them on steam but I can buy them if needed. We are also aware of 2 man servers but most the time the rates are too boosted for us, or they are pay to win. We don't currently have a server, we are waiting for more people to look for servers (so comment if you have a server that fits requirements as well lmao)

    submitted by /u/xRhyfel
    [link] [comments]

    What's the best alpha killing dino?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 07:22 AM PST

    I've been using a baryonyx and that seems to work, but what's the best?

    submitted by /u/flargendargon
    [link] [comments]

    Windows 10 Ark ?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 08:30 AM PST

    Hi guys,

    has anyone played ark on windows 10? I'm trying to install but I'm getting an error below.

    Something Unexpected Happened

    Reporting this problem will help us understand it better. You can wait for a while and try again or restart your device. That may help.

    Code: 0x803F8001

    I've had a look on google and can't find anything ark related to the error. All other Apps/games work fine and have tested installing new games/apps which are installing fine. Not sure if anyone has come across this before?

    submitted by /u/extraicy
    [link] [comments]

    Okay. So, before everyone comments on how I'm reposting, I know that. I need an end of February answer. Anyway, what torpor dino delivers the most efficient torpor?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 07:00 AM PST

    Its January... SMH

    submitted by /u/Pugulishus
    [link] [comments]

    Searching ARK PS4 PVE Official Trading Discord

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 06:00 AM PST

    Does anybody know a good ARK PS4 PVE Trading Discord for Official Servers?

    submitted by /u/chilllord
    [link] [comments]

    Best way to fish big fishes

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 11:13 PM PST

    Hey guys,

    im new to that fishing stuff and im wondering how to get the big ones. I found out "honey" is the best thing to use but... if i throw my rod in the water there are a lot of small fishs theyll take my honey. Is it better to kill them before start fishing?

    submitted by /u/silyyyy
    [link] [comments]

    The Misadventures of ARK laid back co-op series

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 02:40 AM PST

    This is a dark, heavy, post-apocalyptic playlist that mixes Dark Synth and EBM for a zombie apocalypse feel. Great as a st replacement for CDDA, Left4Dead, CoD Zombies and The Walking Dead. Try it!

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 08:33 AM PST

    Is it possible to get my structures back after leaving a tribe

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 01:30 AM PST

    So I was on mobile, PvX server and I got an invite. I accepted thinking I could just leave if it didn't work out, however, when I joined, my partially built house became owned by the tribe. Also, when I continued to build I found out I couldn't demolish any structures. The admin also completely ignored my messages so I left, but now I can't access any of my stuff. Is there any way to get my house back or do I just have to start from scratch?

    submitted by /u/HenryWong327
    [link] [comments]

    Questions for the RP community

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 01:27 PM PST

    I've got some questions for the RP community about an RP-centric mod that I'm working on.

    Does anyone know of any discords for RP communities?

    submitted by /u/RedDwarf_Mods
    [link] [comments]

    2500+ Hours, LF tribe OC PC

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 12:40 AM PST

    2500+ Hours, stopped playing a year or two ago. Ideally would like join a smaller tribe but anything official would be fantastic. I have a level 91 character I found on one of my old servers and am really looking for a tribe to play with and re live the glory days.

    submitted by /u/TheRealHamSolo
    [link] [comments]

    Giga killing

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 05:15 PM PST

    There's a giga by my tribe's base and it's getting pretty close but we don't know a safe way to kill it. We tried with wyverns but one almost died so we ended up leading it pretty far away but it's still close enough and we want to kill it. Any ideas on how to do so?

    submitted by /u/BetterCape703
    [link] [comments]

    Not showing servers.

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 03:08 PM PST

    I tried to join server one guy invited me in. Im in Europe btw. I search for the name but it dont show up. Also I whenever I filter to unofficial I just Can find some Czech servers. Anybody have Idea how to find American servers?

    submitted by /u/TheBoboSmrad
    [link] [comments]

    Ps4 Tribe.

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 02:51 PM PST

    I'm wanting to get back into the game but have no friends to play with nor does single player interest me. I'm fairly experienced in the game and just looking for a tribe that won't dick me over. Should anyone be interested, link your Psn in the comments or my dms. Island and Rag are prefered as the only dlc I have is scorched.

    submitted by /u/DrRoflWuffles
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel