• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 28, 2020

    ARK: Survival Evolved - look mom i made a meme

    ARK: Survival Evolved - look mom i made a meme


    look mom i made a meme

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 05:00 AM PST

    Dinos with Tek stuff be like

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 02:08 AM PST

    You think Senku player Ark?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 04:33 PM PST

    This is how I imagined the devs when they discussed how to tame these things.

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 04:35 PM PST

    Always Forgotten

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 07:57 AM PST

    Some of my builds in ARK, on different maps. I'll have to take pics of some others. I play single player and enjoy just being able to spend days building something.

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 06:16 AM PST

    *Fist smacking intensifies*

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 08:57 AM PST

    I don’t know what happened.

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 07:52 PM PST

    I dunno if someone did this already but I'm just going to leave this here...

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 07:16 PM PST

    About sums up my day so far

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 11:00 AM PST

    Ark downloads in a nutshell

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 10:55 PM PST

    Look at the little fella...how cute

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 07:04 PM PST

    Shameless baby pic

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 01:01 PM PST

    Did a photo shoot with this wild Ovis on rag (took a bunch of pics, had to pick the best one)

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 11:09 PM PST

    RIP Lirya, our lystro that has been whit us for more than a ark year. We hope you sleep well our warior. Your giga troops will miss you <3

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 09:27 AM PST

    Noob builds a base

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 05:00 AM PST

    This is my first time on Ark and I don't really know where good base locations are. I'm thinking I'll build on the western coast. Anybody have pros and cons to this? Other suggestions are also appreciated but I can't stay in hard places.

    submitted by /u/InstaNormie0
    [link] [comments]

    Phiomia special ability resulted in uncontrollable laughter at work.

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 09:25 PM PST

    Today at work I spent a break watching a YouTube video listing a bunch of "pro tips" when the Phiomia's unique ability to generate fertilizer. For those (like me) who are unaware, spam feeding stim berries will cause a Phiomia to repeatedly poop uncontrollably. The clip did not give a warning, just "hey watch what happens when you keep feeding this thing these berries" followed by graphic fart noises and a mountain of poop building up behind the poor animal. It was kind of embarrassing to explain I was watching a video about a dinosaur pooping.

    submitted by /u/mustangs6551
    [link] [comments]

    Brooo I play ark on PS4 and just realized I CAN ACCESS IT ON MY PHONE!!!! Bruh ima be grinding all day now lmao

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 05:16 AM PST

    Stuck on the toilet, help

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 10:10 AM PST

    Question, so I've never used the toilet in game before and I'm trying to level up a new character. I know it gives like an XP boost but my issues the following. I am on console so I click y to sit on the toilet and if I tap y again I end up getting flushed and literally have to break the toilet or restart the game to get off of it. What am I doing wrong?

    submitted by /u/Silverbak77
    [link] [comments]

    My first Ark composition "The Legend of the Troodon" (Inspired from my hatred of Troodon's)

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 03:54 AM PST

    New player would love to know any tips or hints. Just tell me what you have learned please.

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 02:46 AM PST

    Hey there new to ark loving it so far have a few dinosaur and a few shit houses. I'm level 69 hah but other than that I don't know what's going on.. any help would be appreciated greatly.. best map also? playing the island now but I dunno of its the best one?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/surewhynotreddit1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel