• Breaking News

    Monday, February 24, 2020

    ARK on Xbox One I had my first encounter with a wild plant species x bush and read about how it apparently shoots projectiles at random intervals. Should I plant it near my base and dinos or is that a bad idea?

    ARK on Xbox One I had my first encounter with a wild plant species x bush and read about how it apparently shoots projectiles at random intervals. Should I plant it near my base and dinos or is that a bad idea?


    I had my first encounter with a wild plant species x bush and read about how it apparently shoots projectiles at random intervals. Should I plant it near my base and dinos or is that a bad idea?

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 01:34 PM PST

    ark stuck download in ready to start

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 11:55 AM PST

    So I started ark survival download when I woke up this morning, checked it before I left and it was stuck on Ready To Start (12.45 gb) cancelled it and its stuck at the same 12.45 gb spot again. Anyone had this happen before? Got any advice?

    submitted by /u/TerribleAcadia5
    [link] [comments]

    Question about SE plant

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 07:44 PM PST

    I see a lot of large yellowish half dead looking flowers on scorched earth map.

    I've tried harvesting them with a sickle and a herbivore Dino and haven't got anything unique.

    Do this yield anything special or have a purpose?

    submitted by /u/oflowz
    [link] [comments]

    Struggling

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 10:31 AM PST

    In my solo world their is a 140 Rex near my house. How do I instantly knock it out by using the settings?

    submitted by /u/Pandrew19
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel