• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 23, 2020

    ARK: Survival Evolved Gotta get that courage up!

    ARK: Survival Evolved Gotta get that courage up!


    Gotta get that courage up!

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 05:45 AM PST

    Joined SE today and looked at my map to meet my friend and thought... Hmm, something is a bit off about this map.

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 03:10 AM PST

    Does anyone else find that New expansions give you initial feeling you got when you FIRST started playing and had under 20 hours?

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 12:17 AM PST

    I mean its not exactly the same we all know the basics and whatnot but the first 0 to 50 hours were my favorite part of the game. Nothing comes close to it except when a new expansion and new mechanics and dino's and items are introduced.

    Free DLC's are meh, same everything just new map.

    I also, as an Official PvP player enjoy the no transfers of dino or items, so everyone starts off on a semi even keel.

    Im pretty hyped but i have no doubt something is going to break or need to be nerfed into the ground.

    I plan on chloroforming my children all day long.

    submitted by /u/air401
    [link] [comments]

    Carno Island Taming Center AKA My Pillary Mess

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 06:14 AM PST

    show live duped bps and still not devwiped haveing 2.2k dura tek suits where no one ever saw a bp

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 09:13 AM PST

    "Wiizards" on Ps4, Tribes get stolen on official pvp

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 07:48 AM PST

    Since days Theres a couple people from a certain "mega" Abusing a Bug where they get Access to Other peoples Characters.

    They basically spawn as your character Kick everyone they can and most likely just demolish your Base.

    As far i know to prevent This is demoting your whole tribe from admin even demote from demolishing and placing stuff, having owner online 24/7 and Changing your tribename to a Barcode.

    This is not 100% to prevent it. Its just to get your tribe some time and to make The damage as less as possible

    Until its fixed which will probably take weeks Goodluck my guys

    submitted by /u/hasefanatiker
    [link] [comments]

    Just Around the Bend!

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 07:58 AM PST

    It's almost time for Genesis my Dudes and Dudettes!

    Are you all ready for it? Tomorrow should be a Crunch with some details and I cannot wait. Turtle castles and Magma wars... it's gonna be awesome!

    what are yall looking forward to?

    submitted by /u/LindenOLindenHill
    [link] [comments]

    U just love to see it ������

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 05:23 PM PST

    Xbox Manticore Issue

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 10:17 AM PST

    Ive gotten everything i've needed to fight the manticore singleplayer on Scorched Earth twice now but for some reason every time i do it just spawns me in the middle of the map with the "return time remaining" counter. Is this a common bug or am i just fucked 6 ways from sunday?

    submitted by /u/DaBagel999
    [link] [comments]

    So I can't access any of the DLCs since the Home Xbox was changed...

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 09:24 AM PST

    It wasn't a problem before, I could access everything. But the home Xbox needed to be changed so one of my tribe members could get HNLA ready for Genesis. She's also bought the £60 version with all DLCs included. Could this just be a case of her not installing it yet hence why I can't access DLC maps? They're installed on my console but when I go to log in to say extinction I get an error message saying it's not installed.

    This wasn't a problem before the home xbox's switched. I'm just a bit confused and Microsoft were useless at sorting out the issue.

    I simply cannot afford to pay for all the DLCs right now. My character is stuck in extinction but I can't get there. I'm really only bothered about Genesis but obviously I wanna take my character.

    Any suggestions? I'm struggling to get my head round why everything worked with the previous home Xbox but not the new one.

    TIA guys.

    submitted by /u/nightraving
    [link] [comments]

    stats of a good megalosaur for abb

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 05:25 AM PST

    I'm going to start a tribe in abberation and I'm wondering what's considered a good bred megalosaur.

    currently the best ones I got are 10k hp 396.3 melee bred value

    is there anything I should watch out for in abb? any bugs and glitches?

    I only know I need to bring a light around otherwise I get attacked by reaper

    but is the megalosaur able to withstand him?
    will more reaper spawn if I insist to go on a war path from the same group of nameless?

    submitted by /u/hiimzech
    [link] [comments]

    MY Dinos Keep Vanishing!

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 09:08 AM PST

    My girflfriend and I are doing a non dedicated server playthrough, and in the last day or two have lost 3 Megaloceros', a Baryonyx which was carrying about 500 crystal, 300 metal and 300 obsidian from the central cave, and last night when I played it for a bit on my own, FOUR argentavis' went missing when I was in the house building stuff. All seem to have fallen through the ground, or just vanished from the map entirely.

    The house is immediately south of the volcano on the Island, just on the other side of the river where the redwoods are. We have in the neighbourhood of 20-25 tamed dinos between us.

    I have the dino tracker app, and for the megaloceros' and baryonyx, it is pointing directly to the cave with the white beam that mod gives off going straight to an empty area of the ground. For the four Argentavis', it is not even showing a white beam or the blue pointing arrow. I have cross referenced this with the GPS, and even when I stand in the exact coordinates where they are, the beam nor the blue arrow display anywhere.

    Does anyone have any suggestions for this? If there is any mod or cheat that can get them back, I am all ears. Also, if there is a way to allow me to move my character through the ground to retrieve them that would be a major bonus. Suggestions, please!!!

    How frequently does this happen also? It's borderline game breaking and I'm worried she'll just up and quit if it continues!

    submitted by /u/BenderRodriguez14
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t download ark genesis

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 07:58 AM PST

    I have recently bought ark genesis, but it says there is no content to be downloaded I don't have hlna, and when I look in my games and apps and add ons on ark genesis does not come up. Can anyone help me with this?

    submitted by /u/Itsurboithemuffinman
    [link] [comments]

    I wish Ark treated imprinted & tamed like it is with RL animals..

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 07:11 AM PST

    Lower all Wild Dino Damage

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 03:07 AM PST

    Hello,

    I am trying to lower all wild dino damage on my server. I tried using

    PerLevelStatsMultiplier_DinoWild[8]=0.5 

    but that didnt seem to work. Im also worried that if i have a low multiplier, when i tame dinos, their melee damage will also be low. To counter that, I added this:

    PerLevelStatsMultiplier_DinoTamed[8]=1.5 

    I think it should in a sense 'reset' that multiplier.

    Is there an alternative to decreasing wild dino damage, while not affecting tamed dino melee damage after i tame wild dinos?

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/gollygoshmate
    [link] [comments]

    Any ideas to add?

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 06:20 PM PST

    This is from the new Steam description of Genesis. I certainly hope this is the developers trying to make bug fixing more fun and immersive, because the last thing we would need are artificial glitches added into the game on purpose. I think we all can agree the authentic ones are more than enough.

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 01:40 AM PST

    Where can entity IDs be found?

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 04:56 AM PST

    So when Genesis drops I want to spawn everything new in (creatures, equipment, etc) to just see what I'm working with. I'm the type of person who likes spoilers. I haven't done this for past expansions, so I don't know. Is there anything in the games files that have the IDS, or am I gonna have to wait for them to be in the wiki or something?

    submitted by /u/Muuzen
    [link] [comments]

    Steam Store page has been updated with new information: Hexagon currency, dino races, hover skiff, plasma claws, environmental effects and more.

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 01:35 PM PST

    Welcome to the family "Emperor of the Void"

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 01:04 PM PST

    Help

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 01:43 AM PST

    I suck at game

    submitted by /u/WorldNickChamp
    [link] [comments]

    You guys tired of these questions yet? XD-Cluster Settings pls help!

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 11:01 PM PST

    I am hoping someone can help me once and for all because there is SO MUCH information out there...and Reddit seemed to have some of the best advice, so here goes...

    I have two servers with Nitrado for ARK-One with Valguero and one waiting for the Genesis map that currently has Extinction on it. I have expert settings enabled.

    I DO NOT want players OR dinos outside of my cluster being able to be on our servers...meaning if you log onto my server, you would have to hands down create a new character, and not bring any items/dinos with you.

    Please let me know EVERY setting, in general settings and in expert settings, that I need to make this happen.

    There is so much contradictory information out there, especially around notributedownloads and I am hoping you lovely people will be able to give me a FOR SURE answer to this. Please and thank you very very much in advance!

    submitted by /u/GothBabyDoll
    [link] [comments]

    Genesis Release Tips?

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 04:29 PM PST

    I just started playing a few months ago on Official PVE so I have not been around for a previous expansion. Can anyone give some insight on what to expect?

    For instance, will the expansion go live at a certain time?

    Do I remove everything on my character and use a trans to xfer to a new server?

    Will it be madness with everyone trying to setup a forward base initially?

    Any info and/or tips are much appreciated!

    submitted by /u/4350P
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel