• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 23, 2020

    Ark PS4 PVP TIPS

    Ark PS4 PVP TIPS


    PVP TIPS

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 09:48 AM PST

    So, I just started playing PVP for the first time. I wanted to get some basic tips. What to look out for, what kind of dinos I should invest time taming, how big should my bases be, things like that.

    submitted by /u/hai-meh87
    [link] [comments]

    An issue with my game?

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 04:19 PM PST

    So' I have been scrolling through the Engram menu, trying to find the Yutyrannus Saddle, but I just can't find it. I've checked the level-up menu, the Smithy, and the Fabricator. All google says is that I must be lvl 80 and have built/unlocked the refining forge. I am lvl 82 and have a refining forge, smithy, and fabricator. Even after using the admincheat GiveEngrams, I cannot find the Yuty saddle in the smithy,fabricator, or level-up menu.

    submitted by /u/AkiraOfRoses
    [link] [comments]

    Do transponder nodes go away after a certain amount of time?

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 06:18 PM PST

    So I've made two transponder nodes and a transponder tracker. I put one on a Parasaur I had stationed at a base and I tried the tracker and it works. I also checked and saw under my Parasaur's options that the node was on him. I then got off the game for a few hours to do errands and came back. Once loaded in I tried the transponder tracker and the node wasn't showing up. I checked the Parasaur and saw that the node was gone. Do they only last a certain amount of time? Is this a bug? I'm playing single player btw.

    submitted by /u/Tylermcd93
    [link] [comments]

    Starting new with no knowledge

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 04:46 PM PST

    Hey, just bought this game and gonna start a game. Any tips or things I should know that are really important? Also if anyone else just bought it and wants to start a village or anything I would be down for sure

    submitted by /u/InfadelSlayer
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel