• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 19, 2020

    Ark PS4 Should i get ark on standard ps4

    Ark PS4 Should i get ark on standard ps4


    Should i get ark on standard ps4

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 05:56 AM PST

    Its on sale and all the reviews are like three years old calling this game thrash on ps4. Please tell me if it is or not and is the community alive

    submitted by /u/Beastwaster145
    [link] [comments]

    How do I get/use templates for painting Dinos

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 07:42 AM PST

    I'm wanting to start painting my Dinos, but I really hate the interface for painting them on the PS4. You can't paint by region, you have to use the glitchy ms-paint spraypaint interface instead.

    It looks like there's a way to use paint templates, how do you do that on a PS4?

    I've googled it, but my google-fu can't find usable information amongst all the tutorials for PC templates.

    submitted by /u/Onequestion0110
    [link] [comments]

    Help me find a better place

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 07:19 AM PST

    Do someone know's a good coördinate to stay on 'the island' I like a cave without dino's in it

    Now i still live on sand but there are still those ichis or something and they are stealing my food

    Plss help me😢

    submitted by /u/prestigeboy_12
    [link] [comments]

    My little twin ankys

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 10:02 AM PST

    Who is the best ps4 player?

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 12:14 PM PST

    Comment who u think the best ark ps4 player is

    submitted by /u/Shard1247
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel