• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 19, 2020

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Mentor Wednesday!

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Mentor Wednesday!


    Daily Community Thread - Mentor Wednesday!

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 05:10 AM PST

    Welcome to Mentor Wednesday! Do you have an ARK-related question that needs answering? Can't find it anywhere else on the web? Well You're in luck! Simply ask your question down below, and the knowledgeable community of /r/playARK will answer it to the best of their abilities!

    Be sure to sort by new to see the latest questions!


    Rules


    • Absolutely no down talking. You were all new to ARK once, so there's no need to belittle anyone just because you might know more.

    • All hateful comments that derail conversation will be removed. This thread is a place of learning, so keep it civil.


    You can find the full Daily Community Thread schedule here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Who ever thought I'd need to employ a basesitter

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 02:35 AM PST

    Found this in my captures

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 05:41 AM PST

    Dino AI logic

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 05:59 AM PST

    Im confused. Heart Fish and event color dino's are still spawning but Event rates are off?

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 07:39 AM PST

    Was this planned? Thought everything was being turned off on the 18th and the event items being removed on the 25th.

    Are the colors and heart fish still spawning until the 25th as well now?

    submitted by /u/air401
    [link] [comments]

    My rock golem had a baby!

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 05:11 PM PST

    Any good 4 man small tribe servers with higher rates?

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 10:24 AM PST

    Title says it all, I finally convinced my friends to play on steam instead of the windows store so we are looking for a decent 4 man server if it's even a thing. Thank you

    submitted by /u/TorrentTiger
    [link] [comments]

    Come join and prove your worth!

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 09:54 AM PST

    Alpha Raptor help

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 09:42 AM PST

    So just got back into ark again after a couple of years and a level 1 alpha raptor spawned near my base. I'm still relatively low level but have 4 tamed raptors (3 are level 10, 1 is 20), 2 Dimorphodons (level 15 and 10) and a level 8 Stego, is that enough to take out the alpha or should I get more dinos

    submitted by /u/NatedogSeaweed
    [link] [comments]

    Managarmr Lag

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 08:10 AM PST

    So to preface, I've just recently tamed my first mana during the 2x event on my official server. Anytime I'm on the mount whether it be "flying"(jumping) or using the ice breath attack I experience crazy ping jumps and eventually my game crashes. Is this common with this mount/a known problem? I'm 99% certain it's not my PC. I wish I could use my newest tame but crashing is consistent and guaranteed whether it be on extinction or my home server on valguero. Thank you for your help!

    submitted by /u/CaughtYaM8
    [link] [comments]

    I need PvE defense advice

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 06:23 AM PST

    Can anyone tell me what the current griefing meta is on Official PvE?

    Everything seems incredibly safe with the offline raid protection, but I don't know how the timers work.

    I've seen some huge bases on my server that appear to have been raided with a big hole in the side and now empty. I don't understand how. I see others that appear to be built for defense with massive multiple layer walls & pillars, but a noticeable lack of turrets.

    Are they limited to kiting in wild dinos while I'm online? Couldn't I just log off if I see it happening?

    Can someone pop a tamed giga from a cryopod, set on aggressive and then untame it?

    I'm starting to enjoy PvE but I'm worried I'll login to dead dinos. I need to know what I'm up against.

    submitted by /u/ArkGamer
    [link] [comments]

    My castle build skyline

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 03:48 PM PST

    Official Solo PvP Montage #4 (Fixed the video this time)

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 07:25 AM PST

    Ark official pvp Recruitment

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 11:07 PM PST

    Hello Good day we are recruiting for new map Ark that is about to hit we start from scratch and will take over a new map added to the clusters of Official PVP Servers. Are you intrested and have more than 1k plus ours than leave a PM to Arkplayer777 for further instructions. platform = PC

    submitted by /u/arkplayer777
    [link] [comments]

    hey guys, what are these markings on the sand? there's loads of them!

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 01:32 PM PST

    What folders/files can you delete in the steamapps, I'm thinking about deleting expansions/maps that I don't use (I only play local The Island survival).

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 01:31 PM PST

    Thank you a lot! :D

    submitted by /u/antidote--
    [link] [comments]

    Clearing uploaded items and games in single player? Xbox one

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 06:05 PM PST

    Is there a way to clear uploaded items in single player on xbox one? It's telling me I have 50/50 items uploaded but theres no items showing up so I want to clear them

    submitted by /u/Gerryboi97
    [link] [comments]

    Has there been any updates on the blue screen glitch

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 01:18 PM PST

    I have been playing an unofficial server for a while but then this glitch came around and I accidentally went into the zone where it happens. Ever since then I haven't been able to log back on to the server so I was wondering whether there was any updates on the situation

    submitted by /u/The_Up_Dooter
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else having mod issues

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 01:13 PM PST

    I've been having issues with my server. Where myself and other players try and place things down from different mods but they won't place. Or if they do they place the wrong thing. Such as a modded foundation my place stairs. But the same mods work just fine in single player. We have tried reinstalling mods and verifying files with no success. I was wondering if anyone else is having similar issues or knows of any possible fixes we could try.

    submitted by /u/SweetEdenn
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel