• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 25, 2020

    Ark PS4 Whistling Dinos ?

    Ark PS4 Whistling Dinos ?


    Whistling Dinos ?

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 10:57 PM PST

    Hey,

    I come from ARK on PC and I struggle with the whistling on PS4.

    I found that guide from 2017: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGj3Fp6Ipfs

    But is there really still no shortcut option for specific whistles? Like "follow me" ? I see there is that "move to/attack" shortcut (L1 + down on dpad). But is that really the state still in 2020 ??

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/YKMNTV
    [link] [comments]

    Do someone know a command or setting?

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 12:54 AM PST

    I play on ps4 and still have a border and i hate him i tot teleported in mid air sometimes because my frends at flying away and i want to do something at home Do someone know a command or setting 4 this?

    submitted by /u/prestigeboy_12
    [link] [comments]

    Titan Taming

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 01:29 PM PST

    I was trying to finish up before Genesis dropped, so this weekend we really ramped up efforts to tame the titans for a alpha king titan fight. We have a small cluster server and had to transfer the Forest Titan to our Valguero map so I can use a box of chocolates on it, it took forever to download and once it was completed and fed it the treat for 100k health, it wouldn't let me retransfer it back to Extinction. I shrugged, and figured I'd get him when we have the Ice Titan, but when I got back that overgrown log was gone! It was certainly less than an hour, and when I went back to summon him again I faced a 2hr plus cooldown. Anyone know what the deal with this is?

    submitted by /u/maceodkat
    [link] [comments]

    confused

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 10:02 PM PST

    so I can't join ark rag servers, what's going on?

    submitted by /u/TheFabledLog
    [link] [comments]

    Quick question

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 11:43 AM PST

    When is the release. Everyone says tomorrow or the 25th. But can you download it tonight 9pm pst which would be 12 am est?

    submitted by /u/DOPEYnRECOVERY
    [link] [comments]

    Can't take flying tames through Titan terminal?

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 10:06 AM PST

    Summoned a Titan for the first time and was planning on taking my flying tames with me. After I was teleported all I had was my small walking pets. Why ark no like me?

    submitted by /u/HalfOffOffer
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel