• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 25, 2020

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Storytime Tuesday!

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Storytime Tuesday!


    Daily Community Thread - Storytime Tuesday!

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 05:33 AM PST

    Welcome to Storytime Tuesday!

    Tales from the ARK can be wild, hilarious, and/or downright captivating. Consider this thread an open invitation for you to to tell us some tales of survival, tribal warfare, epic taming, thrilling exploration, etc.


    All community rules are in full effect here, so please, no witchhunting!

    You can find the full Daily Community Thread schedule here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    New Genesis Cover Art from the Playstation Store

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 08:44 AM PST

    Was going to post this tomorrow, but why wait for the inevitable?

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 08:18 PM PST

    Had to make this after seeing the delay.

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 10:16 PM PST

    I spy either a new dino, a TLC'd Sabertooth or a Sabertooth Variant? I dont recognize the fur pattern.

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 08:19 AM PST

    Excited for all the new mini games?

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 10:41 AM PST

    Credit to u/name_me_dead for the format

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 07:56 AM PST

    Genesis: New Magma Lizards look to be raised only(Similar to wyverns and Rock Drakes & Deino's).

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 10:59 AM PST

    Genesis: New Raptor Variant/Skin

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 08:30 AM PST

    By far the best screenshot I've ever taken. First unicorn tamed back in the day by the man, the myth, the legend, mirv.

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 04:44 AM PST

    Must be that time again

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 02:55 PM PST

    Not to steal the other guys Cover Art thread but....I spy new Hover Platform(kinda reminds me of District 9) & New Cruise Missles will be via Hand Weaponary(looks Tek-ish)?

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 10:51 AM PST

    Genesis: Water Race course!

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 08:30 AM PST

    Genesis: Bulldog Basketball!

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 08:29 AM PST

    Magmasaur egg tame confirmed?

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 10:50 AM PST

    Can you buy genesis part 1 without the genesis pass?

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 10:18 AM PST

    I am in the PlayStation store and Ark:Genesis part 1 now shows up, but it says I am not able to purchase it, because I do not own ark:genesis season pass.

    submitted by /u/zwillmaster
    [link] [comments]

    For all my fellow players at work

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 08:36 AM PST

    We can all enjoy it later tonight or tomorrow morning after we spend 3 hours re-downloading the entire game because hard drive space is too small for a new map. :P I had to do this with Ab and Extinction. Maybe its only me. But lets enjoy our day at work and our coffee.

    submitted by /u/Omgtrollin
    [link] [comments]

    What all this about a new currency?

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 11:38 AM PST

    Title: * What's all this about a new currency?

    I cant seem to find much info and I am very confused. This isn't a real money currency right?!? Even if it isn't what is all this about needing the currency to travel between biomes. That really doesn't feel like a survival game and it will hurt alot of the fun of Ark if implemented poorly. I cant find any more detail about this stuff and its the one thing making me very apprehensive for genesis. This isn't gong to effect any other Arks is it? How wide spread into the DNA of the game will this new currency be?

    submitted by /u/Kozar17
    [link] [comments]

    Are all the creatures/items we've seen so far coming in part 1?

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 11:02 AM PST

    Or have they shown all these creatures as a total preview and are going to split them between p1 and p2?

    submitted by /u/TotallyToxic
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for advice and info regarding Genesis transfer

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 10:56 AM PST

    My "home" server is on Valguero so when I go to transfer to a Genesis server what will be transferable? I've heard upon other releases dinos haven't been transferable but are their any other restrictions? And given these restrictions what would you recommend bringing to an exploration of a new map? Thank you in advance for your help and information!

    submitted by /u/CaughtYaM8
    [link] [comments]

    template for permissions group

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 09:56 AM PST

    Does anyone that is running a server have a template of user groups for permissions plugin? I'm lost and would appreciate a pastebin, thanks!

    submitted by /u/PM_ME_UR_GIFS_GIRL
    [link] [comments]

    Genesis PS4?

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 09:33 AM PST

    So i got Genesis from the store but im not seeing it in game anywhere? Are we waiting on a update still before we can play?

    submitted by /u/o0CYV3R0o
    [link] [comments]

    About the Asia delay

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 09:30 AM PST

    The Asia and Japan delay is only for PS4 players. It's confirmed by Cedric on his twitter, so there is no reason to be worried for PC players about chinese players flooding EU and NA official servers.

    submitted by /u/redbulls2014
    [link] [comments]

    How do I get ahead on PVP servers?

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 09:11 AM PST

    I have been playing ARK for a while now, and I have a pretty good idea about the overall mechanics, leveling, taming, etc. I have been playing mainly on PVE servers, just because I didn't want to worry about my base being destroyed every day.

    Recently I've decided to give PVP a try. I log onto a server, get tools, build a base, and get some materials. After playing for a while, I would log off, and return the next day to a hole in my wall and all of my things missing, as well as all of my tames dead. I would repeat the process of gathering more materials, and taming more dinos, only for the same thing to happen.

    I would like to work my way up to metal bases (right now I'm working with stone bases and metal tools, I'm ~lvl 40) but I can't get a good enough foothold before all of my progress is crushed by other tribes. Since my gear isn't all that good, I'm guessing the only reason I am being raided is to prevent me from getting far enough along to become an actual threat to other tribes. I'm not sure where if I should try to hide my base better, or just get better at defending it. I'm also not sure if it is even worth taming dinos at this point, as it would inevitably turn into hours of taming wasted by tribes killing them while I am offline.

    Hopefully some ARK masters can give me some pro tips to get past this wall, and progress to higher levels and a good position on my server.

    submitted by /u/bubbaflubba2
    [link] [comments]

    An important update regarding Genesis: Part 1

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 04:26 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel