• Breaking News

    Friday, February 21, 2020

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Weekend Free Talk!

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Weekend Free Talk!


    Daily Community Thread - Weekend Free Talk!

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 05:12 AM PST

    Hello friends! Welcome to your Weekend Free Talk megathread!

    Talk about whatever you'd like! Your comments need not be related to ARK. Talk about your favorite music, talk about underrated movies, talk about whatever you like (within the community rules)! We will still be enforcing community rules regarding user conduct (reddiquette/civility/witchhunting) and server/tribe listings in this thread.


    You can find the full Daily Community Thread schedule here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Lexi the rexi

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 07:15 AM PST

    Me with my dodo army

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 08:37 AM PST

    I made a supercut of my hardcore run on my favorite map "Scorched Earth", hope someone finds this somewhat enjoyable. :)

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 04:42 AM PST

    Getting stuck in your own base, seems familiar.

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 08:58 AM PST

    The event was CRAZY

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 08:51 AM PST

    Need a name for Him, foto took on prim+ ps4

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 01:57 PM PST

    Three little blue birds.

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 01:39 PM PST

    Crash problems near Green Ob on Ragnarok (Xbox)

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 04:15 AM PST

    Hey guys, I and many other ark users have a serious problem near Green Ob. Whenever you go near a certain boundary around Green Ob the game immediately crashes. As you have just logged off in the crash zone, the next time you log in you just crash again leading to an endless cycle. It's happened to me twice now and my friend once. Anyone else encountered this issue? Is there a way to fix it? Are the devs notified? Right now for me it's making the game almost unplayable as I travel to SW quite frequently and if I keep crashing like that I'm locked out of the server until I die.

    submitted by /u/Russisko
    [link] [comments]

    {PC} Looking for some players PVP official

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 06:10 AM PST

    Need players, we have about 7 right now. All time regions, prefer 18+ but we might consider younger players that are seasoned and mature. You must have a mic and discord. We might also be willing to merge with smaller tribes. Msg me.

    submitted by /u/GirlGamerHC
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know if there will be an evo event this weekend?

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 03:47 AM PST

    title.

    submitted by /u/air401
    [link] [comments]

    Using a server instead of playing singleplayer?

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 06:13 AM PST

    I'm trying to weigh up the pros and cons of switching to a dedicated Nitrado server instead of playing singleplayer, due to singleplayer seemingly always being bugged in some way.

    Does anyone else host a private server just for themselves?

    submitted by /u/luke1528
    [link] [comments]

    What should stats look like on a bossing rex?

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 11:38 PM PST

    Also how many rexes is enough; If I had 3 amazing rexes will I do just as well as if I had 5 good rexes? And should they always have some sort of backup or buff from another creature; Or is a good roster of rexes sufficient.

    submitted by /u/Helleri
    [link] [comments]

    Got my brand New Featherlight!

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 12:06 PM PST

    Can we Wipe officials already?

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 03:13 PM PST

    theres like 3 tribes left on official just wipe it so everyone gets a fair shot at the game again =)

    submitted by /u/Diabetuus2
    [link] [comments]

    my phoenix cant fly

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 08:11 PM PST

    i used a snow owl to clone my phoenix and now its stuck on the ground i cant get it to take off weight is not the issue and nothings showing up in torpor either

    submitted by /u/amar13579
    [link] [comments]

    Best method to get organic polymer?

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 11:51 PM PST

    I've been using a thylo on Val to kill crabs, any other suggestions?

    submitted by /u/skull9900
    [link] [comments]

    I have a question

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 05:53 PM PST

    I went to revive a quetzel in ark mobile single player and I had built a an enclosed space to keep it from flying away and when it finally revived it died within 3 seconds and nothing was left not even a corpse and it's health dropped quicker then I could shoot a shot

    submitted by /u/tigernesses
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel