• Breaking News

    Friday, February 21, 2020

    Ark PS4 Change tame and breeding peed ?

    Ark PS4 Change tame and breeding peed ?


    Change tame and breeding peed ?

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 12:58 AM PST

    Hey,

    is there a way to change speed of specific things like breeding, taming etc?

    I only played Ark on PC but since there is that discount currently on the PSN Store, I think about giving it a try on PS4.

    But as fresh dad I don't have a lot of time s normal speed playing in regards of taming and such is not possible for me.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/YKMNTV
    [link] [comments]

    People are dicks

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 05:02 PM PST

    How can I get rid of someone else's stone Dino gates around a cave on PvE? Build a quick thatch place in a cave to get off for a week and my buddy just showed me. How can I get rid of them? Also has my griffin and wyvern in it...

    submitted by /u/nj3016
    [link] [comments]

    Turret cap

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 09:39 PM PST

    So say u have 100 turrets in a area and thats the cap. Does anyone know what would happen if u brought a raft with turrets on it in the same area? Will the extra turrets not work?

    submitted by /u/jpforkbutt
    [link] [comments]

    Colouring advice

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 02:52 PM PST

    So I have a shine horn and the server I'm playing on has Dino colouring so I was wondering if anyone has any good colour ideas

    submitted by /u/dahdoot
    [link] [comments]

    I keep blue screening on ragnarok anyone know how to fix it?

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 06:56 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel