• Breaking News

    Monday, March 9, 2020

    ARK on Xbox One Shout out to all the high level Ark tribe members always having to bailout their weak ass tribemates!

    ARK on Xbox One Shout out to all the high level Ark tribe members always having to bailout their weak ass tribemates!


    Shout out to all the high level Ark tribe members always having to bailout their weak ass tribemates!

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 05:54 PM PDT

    Unable to ride Griffins and Wyverns.

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 11:31 AM PDT

    I'm not sure if this is a known bug right now or if it's just my server, but for some reason we can't ride our tames. We've cryo'd them and popped them out in case it was a temporary glitch and restarted our server and game, but still cannot ride. Forcetamed pteranodons and normal tamed pteras are flyable, but so far we can't ride our griffins and wyverns at all. (Up-to-date Unofficial SE Ragnarok)

    Update: Issue resolved.

    submitted by /u/Fuzzy-Sock-Thief
    [link] [comments]

    Loading into a black screen please help

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 05:53 AM PDT

    Every time I log into my unofficial pc server I keep getting a black screen I can pause the game and see the menu so I know it's nothing there and I'm in properly is there a fix to this? I've searched all over and can't find one for Xbox

    submitted by /u/StarkHunter49
    [link] [comments]

    3x Active for the next 24 hours

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 04:03 PM PDT

    3x Active for the next 24 hours across all maps, including Genesis.

    Get out there, and enjoy everyone!

    submitted by /u/OU7C4ST
    [link] [comments]

    Aftermath of a raid... Why I don't like playing on PvP. Took everything, all Dino's dead, just trying to enjoy the game. Now I have to restart... :'(

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 07:42 PM PDT

    What kind of prices do admin shop items usually go for? is this too high of a price?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 01:31 PM PDT

    its an unofficial server for genesis with a 8x harvest rate.

    i figured i'd make some items available to buy if they wished to grind for it, so I put the phoenix up for 2500 element, is this a lot? I personally did not think so but I guess I'm not the one farming for it. I went to the lava cave and a minining drill can get about 15k element shards with a mining drill from a couple crystals!

    but I'd also accept 5k hard polymer or a few hundred of extraordinary kibble for it. also a managmr for 1500 element. Thoughts if these are reasonably priced? I don't expect people to get the materials in a day. it is meant to be a little grindy to get them thnx

    submitted by /u/chocolateraiin
    [link] [comments]

    Crab throw and reaper spin don’t work

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 08:11 AM PDT

    Since genesis came out I haven't been able to reaper spin or crab throw. Anyone know how to fix this?

    submitted by /u/Retard49
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel