• Breaking News

    Monday, March 9, 2020

    Ark PS4 Weekly Tribe/Server recruitment thread - (March 09)

    Ark PS4 Weekly Tribe/Server recruitment thread - (March 09)


    Weekly Tribe/Server recruitment thread - (March 09)

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 06:33 AM PDT

    Tribe, Official, & Unnofficial Server recruitment here. If you list your recruitment post more than once per week you will be disciplined, report any violators. (Responding to others with your server information outside of your weekly recruitment post is fine.)

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Bloodstalker web persisting after I released it

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 03:19 PM PDT

    Was riding around on my Bloodstalker today, and it's getting really annoying how the web is just stuck on who knows what. It doesn't affect anything as I still can make new webs, which will also get stuck forever, and can still move around like I'm not anchored on 200 different things. Seems to just be visual, please someone help if they know a fix?

    submitted by /u/leftonasournote
    [link] [comments]

    Ps4 singeplayer bugs

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 09:47 PM PDT

    I've noticed since i bought genesis my settings never save so i have to put my sliders on where i want them every time and also when i pull up whistle menu it auto follows when i dont want it to anyone have any works arounds or just an ark thing until its not?

    submitted by /u/bigred352
    [link] [comments]

    Dino’s aren’t spawning much

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 09:06 PM PDT

    I've made a non dedicated server and 38 in game days have pasted and my friend and I have killed a lot of dinos in the area our is located but we've realized dinos aren't really spawning again.Any thing I can do to fix that?

    submitted by /u/JcFn_onYt
    [link] [comments]

    Any way i can make the menus easier to navigate?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 10:29 PM PDT

    It takes so long to do something as simple as putting a stack of wood in a chest or crafting some arrows when it should only take a few seconds. It's getting annoying having to go so slow so i was wondering if theres anyway i can change the menus in the settings or something

    submitted by /u/Chakinz
    [link] [comments]

    HELP! I lost my monkey, how can I get her back? Please help

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 11:09 AM PDT

    Element veins dont work

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 08:48 AM PDT

    Un my local host of extintion i try to do the element vains event, but when i summon it the game crash and when i restart it do a back up if 5 mins and the element vein dissapier from the map

    submitted by /u/Drko250
    [link] [comments]

    If you go far away from a tamed male corrupted avatar it t-poses

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 04:36 AM PDT

    Ocean Platform Explodes.

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 12:26 AM PST

    So me and my tribes mate we're setting up base on an ocean platform and we're having a generally fun time when all of a sudden it completely collapsed and we have no idea how it happened. Anyone else have this happen or know what causes this?

    submitted by /u/AscensionRe
    [link] [comments]

    Resources

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 12:15 PM PST

    Does anyone know how to get:

    Citronal Rockarrot Material for mek

    In genesis pls

    submitted by /u/Nejad64
    [link] [comments]

    Tips for killing rock elemental

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 11:36 AM PST

    So 3 of these big ugly bitches spawned next to my base in valguero. Currently working on moving because not something i wanted to deal with midgame, with how close they are to eachother.

    Some Allo's came by and aggroed my creatures toward them because i whistled attack like an idiot. I only lost 2 doeds, 2 raptors, my 2 favorite horses, and a cool red and blue jerboa i found. Now i want revenge. I have a 9 raptor pack with 4 more eggs. Will this work or will i need more/something bigger

    submitted by /u/majestic27
    [link] [comments]

    Mouse and Keyboard Bug

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 11:17 AM PST

    Hey Everyone, I just started using a mouse and keyboard for PVE, and im having a problem with my cursor disappearing on the right side of the screen. There a point in the middle of the screen where the cursor just seems to go behind the actual screen itself, and I can't figure out why. Has anyone else experienced this?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/ekcetera
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel