• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 21, 2020

    ARK on Xbox One Weekly Server Recruitment and Looking for Tribe Thread

    ARK on Xbox One Weekly Server Recruitment and Looking for Tribe Thread


    Weekly Server Recruitment and Looking for Tribe Thread

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 02:56 PM PDT

    Please post all server listings and looking for tribe posts in this thread. All others will be removed.

    It's time for a new thread with fresh listings for the weekend. We will be doing this regularly from now on in order to keep them fresh.

    For a dedicated servers only sub, please see r/survivetogether. For an LFG only sub, please see /r/playarklfg

    Happy Arking

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    FINALLY!!! Saw this today on the Ark Wiki page for the Carno

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 09:51 AM PDT

    Looks like it's doable now ��

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 11:58 PM PDT

    Keyboard & Mouse Support

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 09:10 PM PDT

    Hey Guys! I just noticed when i press pause I have the option to enable keyboard & mouse support, is that new from the latest update or was i just blind??? Can't find anything about it online.

    submitted by /u/moses2048
    [link] [comments]

    Bloodstalker taming broken again since update?

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 07:40 PM PDT

    Just got snagged by a level 45 Bloodstalker on official, was only 50% tamed after a hundred blood packs.

    Please tell me I'm not crazy and they broke it again.

    submitted by /u/The270thGender
    [link] [comments]

    What’s the safest way to trade in this game?

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 11:12 PM PDT

    I pick up ascendant level marine stuff all the time in Scorched Earth, but obviously have little use of it. I wanna trade it on other servers, but how do I do that without just getting murdered and robbed?

    submitted by /u/Clacimus
    [link] [comments]

    Are cryopod no longer available to buy from the hexagon exchange?

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 05:35 PM PDT

    I know you can get them from crates, but I don't want to gamble on if I can get all my dinos out of a certain biome.

    submitted by /u/Wafflefrogs101
    [link] [comments]

    question

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 04:08 PM PDT

    so i've googled how to hatch a fertilized egg in ark and i've tried absolutely everything but all the egg says is it's too cold. any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/White_Boy_1_2_3
    [link] [comments]

    getting ark

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 06:56 PM PDT

    Hi I'm new to xbox and am wondering if I want to get ark, do I have to get a physical disk or get it online somehow? if someone could explain that would be great thanks

    submitted by /u/bluelemoni
    [link] [comments]

    Non dedicated server not working at all

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 12:38 PM PDT

    My friend and I used to play all the time and just recently installed the game again but when we try to host a non dedicated server it eventually kicks the non host player out citing connection reasons. It's really frustrating that we can't play with just one other person. Does anyone know any fixes to this or a setting we may have to change??

    submitted by /u/Jandro_47
    [link] [comments]

    Bloodstalker stats

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 09:22 AM PDT

    Hi all, just curious what level points folks are putting in to their bloodstalkers. Like most things it probably depends on what I intend to do with it most. I'm thinking travel and gathering for the most part on a PvE server. I have a 145 tamed with around 21 unspent points... probably half HPs half weight? Please advise 😊

    submitted by /u/Jessekig
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with commands

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 07:19 AM PDT

    I'm in single player and I wanted to spawn in kibble for imprinting. However when I type in the gfi code and put the numbers behind it the code just disappears from the admin bar. I did some testing and it is only the gfi code in single player. So does anyone know a way to fix this?

    submitted by /u/lone-wolfing-it-101
    [link] [comments]

    Win 10 servers not showing up. Looked for an update but It didn't say that there was one.

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 07:01 AM PDT

    Updates

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 09:12 AM PDT

    So last night I had to update the base game and all of the dlcs. I've got slow internet so after a while i decided i wouldnt be able to play. I watched the base game finish updating then went to sleep. This morning I wake up to see all updates done. Fire up ark. Boom another damn update. Same size as the one last night. Did I get hosed or did everyone get another?

    submitted by /u/bloknocker
    [link] [comments]

    Base defense Dinos?

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 10:47 AM PDT

    Hello, just started up on a new pretty boosted server and trying to figure out what good base defense Dinos are now. When I quit playing everyone had velanos everywhere but I was told they were nerfed. Are they still worth having or is there something better to use for base defense. We're built in a cave if that matters.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Duck--
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox Update Patch Notes v797.11

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 08:11 AM PDT

    Windows 10 “no servers found”

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 09:29 AM PDT

    My problem is that I can't see or access any offical or unofficial pc hosted servers on ark. Single player, joining non-dedicated, and player hosted all work fine. (I play on windows 10 store version) Does anyone have any ideas? Im getting kinda desperate

    I've tried restarting, resetting, uninstalling and reinstalling, and nothing seems to work.

    submitted by /u/Strider_V
    [link] [comments]

    Can anyone confirm that weapon damage scaling has or has not been fixed on official servers?

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 05:36 AM PDT

    Ark Survival Evolved Genesis - Building A House

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 04:35 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel