• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 19, 2020

    Ark PS4 Am i Hackerman?

    Ark PS4 Am i Hackerman?


    Am i Hackerman?

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 12:47 AM PDT

    Hey i play on a unofficial server and the recent patch for ps4 made it so you can build on mission areas. I talked to the owner and he said this is something he didnt turn on and it came along with the patch. Is this a bug? If so will it get patched?

    submitted by /u/YimiHutJr
    [link] [comments]

    Gacha.....

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 09:51 AM PDT

    you know gachas are social animals. and if 2 of the same gender are together they become sad. my question was if you let 2 gachas have a baby what should i do with that baby gacha?

    submitted by /u/prestigeboy_12
    [link] [comments]

    Who Knows The Command

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 09:47 AM PDT

    Who Knows The Command For S+ Mutator Or Mutator

    submitted by /u/CadyGames_YT
    [link] [comments]

    I need help!

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 10:48 PM PDT

    I've seen YouTubers open ascendant and master craft gotcha crystals, how do I get those? I know you get the crystals with whatever you selected from the wheel, but how about the ones with random stuff, thank you

    submitted by /u/SnakeSniper52
    [link] [comments]

    Ark extincion element node

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 06:02 AM PDT

    Does enyone know when it spawns/respawns because i have been waiting on that locztion for an hour and then I gave up so I went home and afyer again one hour i came back to that place but there is still nothing so plsssssdd help me!

    submitted by /u/prestigeboy_12
    [link] [comments]

    Purchasing Ark, but have a question

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 04:02 PM PDT

    So I'm going to get Ark soon. I currently play on Mobile and love it but got a PS4 a few weeks ago and so I want all the new Ark goodies that I've never done. My question is do I have to buy the main game and all expansions separate or is there a pack someplace Incan save money on? Really just how to be the most economic lol.

    submitted by /u/Kleygus
    [link] [comments]

    R/arkps4

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 05:00 PM PDT

    How do I disable ants from spawning in ark singleplayer if there is a way? Please provide specific instructions. Edit: I'm on ps4

    submitted by /u/McWafflsaur
    [link] [comments]

    Ark Extinction Problems

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 10:37 AM PDT

    I run a server on Extinction with me and my buddy and we've run into multiple problems. Defense Units and Corrupted Wyverns are invisible, I've been killed multiple times by them. The other problem is Orbital Drops and Element Veins are not spawning anywhere on the map. Any Help is appreciated!

    submitted by /u/RockyCSC
    [link] [comments]

    Can wild creatures despawn?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 04:19 PM PDT

    I play in a single player world and i found a really cool looking tek quetzal near the arctic but I'm at all prepared to tame one so I'm curious to know if i leave for a long time and come back will still be there

    submitted by /u/Chakinz
    [link] [comments]

    I was 1 inch close to uninstalling this game due to Lost/timedout connection to host randomly in game. Then I found this guy on Youtube and after I did his fix Ive only had 2 Lost/timedout connection to host in the last week.

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 10:44 AM PDT

    Here is a link to his video. (Give credit where its due): https://youtu.be/4goC2EH1k1E

    Like I said for me it fixed Lost/timedout connection to host randomly in game. It may also fix screen freezing and loading stuck at snapshot 10.

    It involves deleting Local Profile within the ARK save data location. I backed it up before I deleted it. The 2 downsides is this will wipe out any explorer notes you've discovered and it will wipe your map so you will have to rediscover the map. Two things I can really careless about in my case.

    Good luck and keep surviving!

    submitted by /u/mrnapolean1
    [link] [comments]

    Bought to go blow up the twin towers

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 08:01 PM PDT

    PC unofficial down

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 01:24 PM PDT

    Are PC unofficial down or is it just me? I have 0 showing.

    submitted by /u/dean0808
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel