• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 19, 2020

    ARK on Xbox One My massive PVE base part 1

    ARK on Xbox One My massive PVE base part 1


    My massive PVE base part 1

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 09:34 PM PDT

    Did he come with a free saddle?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 11:02 PM PDT

    Is the Bloodstalker still needing like 800 packs as usual or is it fixed?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 02:15 PM PDT

    I just wanna know.

    submitted by /u/MrYelloJello
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know any spots on the island which is deep enough for the new turtles

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 03:06 PM PDT

    Make ferfox hair grow so we can cut it in cool ways!

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 11:08 PM PDT

    Rex Saddle BPs!?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 03:11 PM PDT

    I host an unofficial boosted server for a small tribe. We have been trying to find Rex saddle blueprints in supply drops for awhile with no luck. We play on Valguero and all we seem to find is Mantis and Lymantria saddles with some Morellotops. That with a ton of oil pumps. I forget exactly what supply drop quality is set to, but I think it's about 10. Is there a better map for finding them? Are they only in cave drops? Is there a bette quality multiplier to use? Thanks for any help!

    submitted by /u/MKanes
    [link] [comments]

    Valguero base spots

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 10:19 PM PDT

    so my friend is built somewhere in the abberant part of valguero in a rathole. i have no idea where ratholes are down here, halp!

    submitted by /u/Smertle-turtle
    [link] [comments]

    Deinonychus saddle

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 10:03 PM PDT

    What happened to the saddle? Do you have to find it in a drop now or do they just not need a saddle anymore?

    submitted by /u/wackquack06
    [link] [comments]

    Is the Sarco lunge attack bugged?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 09:34 PM PDT

    I've been running around on my new sarco and it's lunge attack only seems to jump eastward no matter what. I've seen posts talking about a crosshair but no crosshair shows up for me weather I click right stuck or hold it down. I've tried doing it near creatures as well with no change in behavior. Is this just bugged out that baffles badly or am I doing something wrong?

    submitted by /u/ChadaMonkey
    [link] [comments]

    Dododex entry for bloodstalker

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 06:21 AM PDT

    Since you can grab creatures and keep them in place to tame them, including equus and yeti (if you have 2 people) there should be a "affected by" section for the bloodstalker since its kinda like bolas. I understand the wiki has a section that lists what can be grabbed but its basically a better bola. So it should also be under the same category

    submitted by /u/Beamstalk44
    [link] [comments]

    I was think about getting ark for my Xbox. Should I get digital or a disk?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 05:26 PM PDT

    Ya boi is lagging

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 11:56 AM PDT

    I've been having issues with lag is there any way in the menus to fix this? When I log on now I just get a bunch of not fully loaded textures and maybe 3 frames a second

    submitted by /u/Oscarnotthegrouch7
    [link] [comments]

    Top stats on PT’s on Xbox

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 01:27 PM PDT

    Anyone know top pop stats on pt's?

    submitted by /u/mitchthebeast
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel