• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 5, 2020

    Ark PS4 Epic bog moments

    Ark PS4 Epic bog moments


    Epic bog moments

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 09:44 PM PST

    This looks intresting

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 09:52 AM PST

    So i was watching YouTube and saw copper stuff. Do someone know how i get copper stuff or is of a primitif plus thing?

    submitted by /u/prestigeboy_12
    [link] [comments]

    Minimum for gamma bosses on The Island

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 09:26 AM PST

    Hello people, sorry for bringing na subject probably already discussed a thousand times, but I really didn't find anything really helpful. There are people who say (the majority) "breed 20 Rexes of level 250". Those people also need dino gates trap to trap an argie and they consider themselves successful. All I need is 4 to 10 tranq arrows depending on level. If you need to build a goddamn base to trap a bird, skip giving me any advice. Now, back to the subject. I saw somewhere a guy beat gamma brood other with a 120 level spino, 2 80 level Rexes, a bear and one other dino I can't remember. 0.2 difficulty of course. He then tried to kill beta, but died almost instantly, so now I don't know how well would that team do against other gamma bosses. I'm not willing to sacrifice unless I have to, because I don't breed, so I would appreciate any knowledge of a bare minimum to do gammas on 0.2. Again, don't write 20 250 Rexes, or even one 250, because it obviously can be done with much less. I'm only interested in gammas for now. Thank you in advance.

    submitted by /u/SomePiePlays
    [link] [comments]

    Tek replicator problem!

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 03:07 AM PST

    So i build a tek replicator and craften 1 thing and now i can 't get in him anymore! Do someone know what the problem is?

    submitted by /u/prestigeboy_12
    [link] [comments]

    help

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 08:07 AM PST

    we got wipes but had a purlovia, i uploaded everything and went to a diff server, now i cant transfer off this server and its been 4 days. My friend transfered yesterday just fine but i cant transfer at all

    submitted by /u/LoveMeeeee10
    [link] [comments]

    Problems with ferox

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 07:41 PM PST

    I tamed a ferox and raged it to see what it was like but now it won't go back to normal and I can't cryo it. The timer says 0:00

    submitted by /u/anthill20
    [link] [comments]

    No flying

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 03:50 AM PST

    So I'm not sure exactly what wildcard are planning on doing with genesis but, is the no flying on there a final decision or would they change that? I don't see a point of having pteranodons and argys spawning on that map if so

    submitted by /u/TMlacra
    [link] [comments]

    Valguero boss fight

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 07:03 AM PST

    G'day survivor :D i wish i had an HLNA :c what dinos are good for the vaguero boss fight? I prefer not to have 25 level 400 boss breeded rexes, i have a 209 giga i may be able to level purely melee and some hugh level velonosaurs and a yuty and my rex that does 3k damage

    submitted by /u/Elamakesmetingle
    [link] [comments]

    Bloodstalker color regions

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 12:06 AM PST

    Has anyone figured out the bloodstalker color regions yet? Doesn't say online I'm just had 4 back to back come out mutated and just want to figure where all I need to check

    Edit: so far here's what I've found from mutating so far. Shell, membrane on legs, small region on arms under body( the rest of the arm is shell), legs

    submitted by /u/MalHavoc_38
    [link] [comments]

    Genesis Boss Question

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 11:11 PM PST

    Without spoiling the boss fights, does anyone have advice on what to prepare so I'm not screwed? I dnt want the fights themselves spoiled, but I'd like to know if Rex's or whatnot should be bred for the fights. Especially need advice for water boss. Thanks guys.

    Edit: Does anyone know if the mission counter gets reset after completing the arrival protocol?

    submitted by /u/DanteValentine13
    [link] [comments]

    Bug on Ps4

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 04:35 PM PST

    Is there a bug right now that makes you blue screen every time you die? would love to know if other people are having this problem

    submitted by /u/Laurence_harris1
    [link] [comments]

    We’re the hell is the ps4 patch? It’s been over a week and still no fix. ����

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 05:28 PM PST

    I'm having trouble...

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 03:05 PM PST

    So, I'm trying to go into creative and there is absolutely nothing I can do to go into it. I've tried the commands, I have tried everything and it's not working. Anyone know why?

    submitted by /u/GodsNutRag
    [link] [comments]

    How do you make cave creatures respawn?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 05:18 PM PST

    I've been in the hunter cave to get dung beetles and chitin, they aren't respawning

    submitted by /u/biggie_bi_boi
    [link] [comments]

    Arrival Protocol Problems

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 04:30 PM PST

    Hey all, was wondering if anyone has done the Arrival Protocol yet. i have the mission requirement for gamma and it dosent do anything when I hit it.

    submitted by /u/Nevromancer
    [link] [comments]

    Turrets too close? Should these hatchframes be further apart and will the turrets block their lines of sight? They face my character in the picture

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 03:26 PM PST

    What to get next?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 10:21 AM PST

    Hello everyone! So I've been playing ark for maybe a few months- 1 year. I only play on single player and I've had saves on The Island and Valguero so far. I'm wondering what you guys suggest the next map I should play on? I'm considering getting either Genesis, Extinction, or Scorched Earth. I'm definitely no expert at the game so I guess I'm asking what map would be the next best one to play on based on difficulty and level of fun! Hope this makes sense and thanks ahead of time!! :) 🦖🦕

    submitted by /u/HatofulSoup
    [link] [comments]

    So i was building my moving base but....

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 10:18 AM PST

    I was building my moving base but i can 't build anymore and my base i not done! How do i can place more structures on it?

    submitted by /u/prestigeboy_12
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel