• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 5, 2020

    ARK on Xbox One Genesis on game pass?

    ARK on Xbox One Genesis on game pass?


    Genesis on game pass?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 11:54 PM PST

    Can anyone confirm if the new dlc is included in the game pass version of Ark?

    submitted by /u/thatguydev2
    [link] [comments]

    Ark Genesis: Element Farming Guide!

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 04:25 PM PST

    They trusted me

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 10:23 AM PST

    Friendly reminder: do not take friends riding passenger on the Griffin into the wyvern trench.

    That is all.

    submitted by /u/MKanes
    [link] [comments]

    Purpur ArkoneArkona Purpure' by Branko Jovanovic as a T-Shirt

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 11:44 PM PST

    Tek Stuff

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 01:34 AM PST

    Hey guys, I finally feel like I have a good enough understanding of the game that I should start going for the end game armors, engrams, etc. Anyone willing to help me out with getting the tek stuff? I've seen its only available through fights.

    submitted by /u/TheHonorableMushu
    [link] [comments]

    Minor issue but I cannot get the oxygen stat to work in my server settings?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 08:01 PM PST

    I have this in the game.ini:

    PerLevelStatsMultiplier_Player[3]=2.5

    I notice that although number 3 is advertised as oxygen it doesn't listen to the value that is inputted?

    I don't know if I'm incorrect because I haven't played ark for a year and have just come back for the new DLC but I copied these files from my previous server. I'm trying to make it so you get 25 oxygen per level up but it currently gives 50 per and as it says above, I have it set to 2.5

    oxygen is the only stat that is 50/50 with if it works or not?

    submitted by /u/chocolateraiin
    [link] [comments]

    Weird glitch

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 12:17 PM PST

    So I'm having a weird and annoying glitch with the Valguero Deinos. I host a non dedicated I play with my girlfriend on. My Deinos can't latch onto other Dino's or jump once they've latched onto walls. This mechanic works perfectly when I play single player. It also works for her when she's on my server. I've tried uninstalling, transferring and even playing on a different Xbox. Any other ideas on how to fix this?

    submitted by /u/MKanes
    [link] [comments]

    Have any of you tamed a bloodstalker on singleplayer?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 10:13 AM PST

    If yes, how many blood packs did it take? Everyone is saying it's been fixed but I just tested it on 6x and a 150 still took over 600 and didn't tame...

    submitted by /u/luke1528
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone give me exact cords to a silica Pearl spot on the new Genesis map?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 09:56 AM PST

    Trying to farm some electronics but I can't find any silica petals anywhere.. I know you can buy them in the hexagram shop but we're saving up for supply drops..

    submitted by /u/Royal-Rayol
    [link] [comments]

    Help with uploading dinos

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 10:48 AM PST

    I'm playing on my friends dedicated server, and I've got some dinos stored in the ark ready. But when I go to the red obelisk thing in the sky, my dinos are in the ark, but not on the uploaded creatures list. There is nothing there, help

    submitted by /u/Slimschutte8
    [link] [comments]

    Windows 10 / Xbox? Do they use same account?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 07:18 AM PST

    I have Ark on Xbox and have a Windows 10 PC. If I download Ark on my PC will i be using my same charcter from xbox account/server or will i have to create a new charcter for the PC?

    submitted by /u/HangsLoww
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel