• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 21, 2020

    Ark PS4 Gotta love glitches. Can't look at tek behemoth gate without staring into the void.

    Ark PS4 Gotta love glitches. Can't look at tek behemoth gate without staring into the void.


    Gotta love glitches. Can't look at tek behemoth gate without staring into the void.

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 03:48 PM PDT

    Simple Request

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 08:44 AM PDT

    are there any established tribes that need new members. or are there any established tribes that would allow me to build up on their server. me and my friends are experienced and could really help your tribe out. we are chill and laid-back too

    submitted by /u/frankthegangster
    [link] [comments]

    Flyer saddles-Help

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 07:40 AM PDT

    Anyone else having problems riding on saddles with their flying dinos? I tried mounting a Tapejara, and an Argie, but it wont let me ride. The prompt is there, but I cannot mount, Wyvern works fine though.

    submitted by /u/altalex100
    [link] [comments]

    gigas are disappointments

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 10:38 AM PDT

    I've tamed after 3 hours a lvl 20 giga and his HP is ok but melee damage is soo dumb!

    That's it😂

    submitted by /u/prestigeboy_12
    [link] [comments]

    Help. Every time I try to play single player my game just freezes This isn’t the same with servers just single player I’ve already tried closing the application

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 07:50 PM PDT

    Settings on singleplayer keep on resetting and so do my options

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 05:30 PM PDT

    Is there any way to stop this cause whenever I come back on ark I have to put my settings back to the way they were and same with the option and it's annoying.

    submitted by /u/RomanianMadman
    [link] [comments]

    Megachelon

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 11:48 AM PDT

    So i hope i have been correct informed about megachelons needing very deep places to breed and hatch. Is that possible on ragnarok? If yes where?

    submitted by /u/Tomerion
    [link] [comments]

    What happened to drops in extinction?

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 11:12 AM PDT

    Now this is an avengers level threat

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 03:38 PM PDT

    The post : had 69 upvotes you: upvotes

    Satan now this is an avengers level threat

    submitted by /u/-__----------
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel