• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 21, 2020

    ARK: Survival Evolved i drew the dead ferox posted by u/x-DaRk_SaVaGe-x

    ARK: Survival Evolved i drew the dead ferox posted by u/x-DaRk_SaVaGe-x


    i drew the dead ferox posted by u/x-DaRk_SaVaGe-x

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 08:19 AM PDT

    Soooo I Guess my buddy didn't feed my baby.... thx bro!

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 05:06 PM PDT

    Punishing Everyone for the Crimes of the Few is Bad Policy

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 11:57 PM PDT

    We play on an Official PVP Server. We have never taken advantage of a dupe.

    We spent hundreds, probably thousands of hours farming Purple Orbital Drops on Extinction for Mek and Tek BPs.

    We spent hundreds, probably thousands of hours over the last 18 months farming resources to craft said blueprints.

    We had pride in our accomplishments in achieving the end game loot and crafting baller pieces.

    Now, out of nowhere, in one simple patch note, you've decided to take all of that away from us because other tribes on other servers, players we've never interacted with in any way whatsoever, abused something you don't like. Rather than treating those people like cheaters and punishing them properly, you've punished all of us for a crime we didn't commit.

    This entire game is a sunk time cost of spending countless hours to achieve the dino and loot grind. You've just upended all of the work we put in to our loot from Extinction from November 2018.

    Poor form, Wildcard. No amount of PR spin you put on this will ever change our minds on this one. You burned us.

    submitted by /u/daymeeuhn
    [link] [comments]

    This hits deep...

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 08:38 AM PDT

    So looks like it's possible now ��

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 11:57 PM PDT

    The fuck is this? Post-patch render bug?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 02:15 AM PDT

    Xbox official - tek sleeping pod engram completely missing, existing pods unable to lay

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 07:35 AM PDT

    Is anyone else having this issue? I have 4 characters who have all defeated alpha Rockwell. The engram is gone from the engram list and I can no longer lay in the sleeping pods. I can only fast travel.

    This is on Xbox official.

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/msjs91011
    [link] [comments]

    Imagine removing stuff while people still Can dupe

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 03:53 AM PDT

    By tomorrow certain tribes gonna have again vaults full of capped suits and shitty capped meks

    You just gave These certain tribes (we all know which tribes i mean) an advantage over everyone else

    they already farming hardcore every 15minute The timer drops slotcap of suits and meks

    Good Balance btw 10/10

    All This update does is people paying again dupers for suits and meks LUL

    submitted by /u/hasefanatiker
    [link] [comments]

    [XB1] Looking for a tribe on small tribes

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 11:38 AM PDT

    I'm lvl 91 got a lot of time on my hands. Just started playing again and don't have anyone to play with. Pm me in interested.

    submitted by /u/Popeyed-Ranger
    [link] [comments]

    Where is this circle from? How do I remove it? We have no idea but it's annoying. Appeared with todays update.

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 07:45 AM PDT

    Where is this circle from? How do I remove it? We have no idea but it's annoying. Appeared with todays update.

    EDIT: It's the S+ feeding trough and it looks like it won't get updated by the modder, lets hope we can easily move to Super Structures mod...

    https://preview.redd.it/6cez3mh3g1o41.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=49028edc78cb8d6f26f0300e1c2483ae9c1d4a64

    submitted by /u/Gamingwelle
    [link] [comments]

    Single Player Cost Issue

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 11:28 AM PDT

    So i just started a Single Player run but everything seems to cost twice as normal cost, i have already checked Single Player Setting option so idk what else i can do to fix this?

    submitted by /u/RavenRains
    [link] [comments]

    Wasn't really thinking when I placed the taxidermy stand...

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 10:51 AM PDT

    Spawn Commands Not Working?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 10:37 AM PDT

    I play Xbox One, and I'm not sure if anyone else is having this problem, but my friend and I can't use spawn codes since the update. The kill command still works(I breed for colours/stats in my freetime on SP so I often kill command unwanted babies, dont care if you think its cruel) but i cant spawn in blueprints or any kind of items.

    submitted by /u/SoullessGaige
    [link] [comments]

    P+ servers unresponsive after the last update. Again.

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 08:59 AM PDT

    That's 3 times in as many weeks. Where's the play testing before deployment?! WC has a QA dept right?

    submitted by /u/Rule_32
    [link] [comments]

    Help: does anyone know what this Green Line is?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 08:13 AM PDT

    https://imgur.com/a/usHiK4Y

    This green line has appeared on my private server. Seems to be coming from the S+ feeding trough, but is not the 'feeding radius' (that is a blue mesh bubble that's a lot larger.

    Does anyone know how to turn this off?

    submitted by /u/Zaungast
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone want to play extinction with me?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 02:10 AM PDT

    Hi. I just bought extinction, and it's kind of hard to do it alone. I've kind of settled in the desert (near water) and tamed a doedicurus lvl 20 and a velonasaur lvl 70. Does anyone want to tribe with me? I speak English and Dutch. My base is basically a half stone half wood house with spike walls and a gate. Does anyone want to help me tame a snow owl? I'm afraid I can't do it myself because I don't have any flyers...

    Tyvm

    submitted by /u/kawgum
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone have any advice for breeding for color mutations?

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 07:12 PM PDT

    I've looked up posts and I've watched videos but it all seems very complicated. Maybe I need a "Breeding For Dummies" book.

    submitted by /u/WiredAddiction17
    [link] [comments]

    If you play ark for xbox one on the series x,will you get the upgraded version of the game or not?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 05:45 AM PDT

    File to change FoV?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 03:57 AM PDT

    I have a 5120x1440 monitor and in first person I cant even begin to see my hands with my FOV slider maxed I googled it and found the file it said to edit but the file was empty. I added the config lines and there is no change in game. Is there any way to still change your FOV past the maximum slider?

    submitted by /u/Floor-Scrap
    [link] [comments]

    Meks and tek armor

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 03:39 AM PDT

    They probably shoulda just wiped meks with over 45k hp. And tek suits with over 1500 dura. Most of the remaining ones would be legit.

    Or dropped the stats down on them

    submitted by /u/Khaleasee
    [link] [comments]

    After fixing the volcano biome building zones...

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 12:20 AM PDT

    Is it even possible to farm ele from the big pools? Other tribes on servers were using turrets to kill them since you could just build there. Ideas on how you are supposed to safely kill 20-30 wild Magmasaur to farm? Or is this just suppose to be a tease location?

    submitted by /u/SacredDemon
    [link] [comments]

    Genesis racing

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 08:21 PM PDT

    Is the alpha doedicurus race possible?

    submitted by /u/Touka-Kirishima1987
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel