• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 25, 2020

    Ark PS4 I used for fun on my second acc the creative weapon and.....I can't use it anymore how do i fix this?

    Ark PS4 I used for fun on my second acc the creative weapon and.....I can't use it anymore how do i fix this?


    I used for fun on my second acc the creative weapon and.....I can't use it anymore how do i fix this?

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 08:39 AM PDT

    Does anyone know if cryo-sickness is patched out yet?

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 01:45 AM PDT

    I know that on the patch notes for the new update it says that cryo sickness was removed from all official pve servers... but I don't play on official, I play on my singleplayer/non-dedicated session, and my tames still get cryosickness, does anyone know what I should do? Or if the patch even worked for the officials?

    submitted by /u/HolyShitItsRob
    [link] [comments]

    Bloodstalker stays stuck to tree after I've been caught by another bloodstalker, how to get tamed stuck in tree back?

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 01:07 AM PDT

    Does anyone have any pointers on what to do if your on your bloodstalker in the bog and you latch it's webbing onto the tree and start to pull yourself in, and then bam! Another bloodstalker pulls you out of your bloodstalkers arms and starts sucking you up.

    But even though your tamed bloodstalkers is on follow, it's still stuck attached to the tree, they just seem to want to stay there.

    The only thing I can come up with is if you use a tek hoverskiff, but not everyone is going to be able to make that very early in the game.

    So I'm wondering if anyone else has figured something out?

    submitted by /u/Insatiablecannabista
    [link] [comments]

    No sessions found?

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 12:27 AM PDT

    Recently my game has been glitching out and whenever i try to go on unofficial servers it says no sessions found after 3 minutes of loading. Its been doing this every time i go on and i even tried reinstalling it but that hasn't worked. Any suggestions?

    Edit: If it helps my system software is verion 7.02 and Ark is version 2.24

    submitted by /u/GamerTV_UK
    [link] [comments]

    We had triplet rexes last night

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 12:27 PM PDT

    Meks

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 09:13 PM PDT

    Why can't you uncryo meks? Are they apart of the patch? And If someone plays on official/unofficial and wanna go raids with me hmu I'm always down

    submitted by /u/Idkdude--6
    [link] [comments]

    So it’s been over a month. They finally release a update on ps4 and the settings glitch is still f&$$ed. Wonder what else is still f$&$ed

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 05:11 PM PDT

    I need help

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 12:23 AM PDT

    I can't figure out the button for the bomb drop thing on the astrocetus

    submitted by /u/AshTheBeardedDragon
    [link] [comments]

    Session list issues

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 02:49 PM PDT

    Is there a fix for people who can't find any servers on the session list?

    I have multiple people in my cluster that faces this issue and would like to know what to say to help them out.

    submitted by /u/DF-Yoerio
    [link] [comments]

    New update today?

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 11:15 AM PDT

    Mines updating right now.... ~4gigs. Anyone know details? I'm turning up nothing.

    submitted by /u/Tripgnosis
    [link] [comments]

    I can’t seem to fix my tek armor in a replicator after the patch. Is this another wildcard muck up?

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 02:25 PM PDT

    Alphas??

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 01:44 PM PDT

    I've already asked google and got different answers for my question, which is.... Are alphas tamable?

    submitted by /u/smoresPAHPtart0128
    [link] [comments]

    Is hunger/thirst tied to timescale or just playtime?

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 01:31 PM PDT

    I slow down my game for longer days, should I adjust hunger thirst to match?

    submitted by /u/Tripgnosis
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel