• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 25, 2020

    ARK on Xbox One My massive base part 4 ( front gate )

    ARK on Xbox One My massive base part 4 ( front gate )


    My massive base part 4 ( front gate )

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 04:18 PM PDT

    What should I do with a condescending mean tribe leader

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 10:02 AM PDT

    He makes fun of me won't let me do anything and I can't even get my Dino back (that I tamed before he even was in the tribe)? Advice?

    submitted by /u/MrYelloJello
    [link] [comments]

    So i tamed an X-Otter but i cant get it to eat anything. tried regular raw meat and raw fish meat but nothing??? any suggestions

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 12:58 AM PDT

    ARK Coin Crypto

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 08:20 PM PDT

    I need a good pvp cluster

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 11:50 PM PDT

    I need a good pvp cluster with friendly players hmu if anyone knows any.

    submitted by /u/BonBaffle
    [link] [comments]

    Map Transfers

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 10:54 PM PDT

    Has anyone else been having trouble with uploading/downloading characters, items and Dino's lately? Maybe it's since the last patch but every time I upload anything then exit game what ever I uploaded vanishes. I'm trying to bring Dino's and items from the center to valguero, but it's not working. I also can't transfer from scorched earth to valguero like I could earlier this week.

    Any ideas as to how to fix this? Any trouble shooting advice is much appreciated.

    submitted by /u/MKanes
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know a way to fix for disappearing console commands?

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 10:34 PM PDT

    To keep it brief, I'm on single player, before last update I could use console commands just fine. Now I can't spawn any items; not bullets, armor, dinos, buildings, or materials. I can still change the environment, alter the day and weather, change Dino color, stats, god mode, engrams ect. But besides "givecolors" I cant spawn in anything physical. Anyone know a fix?

    submitted by /u/BlueNight973
    [link] [comments]

    Join failed

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 08:54 PM PDT

    Hello I been trying to get into my friends server today after updating ark on my laptop and I'm unable to join... it tells me join failed. Does anyone knows how to fix this I been playing normal on my desktop at home all day yesterday and I have played on my laptop ark before idk why I cant now anyone knows what's wrong?? Pls help

    submitted by /u/Shiro_on
    [link] [comments]

    Transporting tames (Singleplayer) (Extinction)

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 06:09 AM PDT

    So I decided to go to the arctic area (on my Enforcer) after building my base in the city and somehow managed to tame 2 snow owls, 2 direwolves and a managarmr and was wondering what is the best way to transport tames through the wasteland

    submitted by /u/GucciSmartToilet69
    [link] [comments]

    Enable Flyers / Disable Mission Zones?

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 05:35 PM PDT

    (Single Player)

    I'm at a point in genesis where I really need a flyer, and I remember seeing information about a new update allowing players to enable and disable flying and mission zones. However, I've only seen info about people changing it in the .ini files, not accessible on Xbox.

    I've looked in the advanced server settings, but I can't find anything. Is there a way for me to mess with fliers and mission zones on Xbox, or do I just have to deal with limited building space and strictly terrestrial mounts?

    submitted by /u/Ivy_Threads
    [link] [comments]

    GFI codes not working?

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 04:37 PM PDT

    So I'm trying to spawn in fertilizer but when I type in the command the entire command bar goes blank as if there was profanity in the text. I did some testing and the text disappears once you type in "1 1 0" at the end of the code. I don't know if this is a bug but it was working fine for me the other day. Any help is appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Gstreamz
    [link] [comments]

    Newbie again! To build or not to build?

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 12:45 PM PDT

    Should I be building a place to settle or travel the world first? Haven't really left the beach bc it seems to be too hard once I go inward on the island. TIA

    submitted by /u/megmarti
    [link] [comments]

    join failed could not retrieve address: prim plus server?

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 03:44 PM PDT

    I can join every other listen player dedicated except for the one I play daily.

    submitted by /u/JDCarpenter91
    [link] [comments]

    Need some help quick - Tried taming 2 space whales in the span of the last hour and each time they're about to be knocked out, they just disappear?

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 01:08 PM PDT

    wtf. Am I going crazy

    submitted by /u/chocolateraiin
    [link] [comments]

    Can't use chat with M&K

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 09:20 AM PDT

    When I use mouse and keyboard on my xbox on ARK, and I try to write in chat, it turns on the chat for a secound and instantly closes it.

    submitted by /u/JeffIsntMyName
    [link] [comments]

    Tek Riffle Vs Turrets

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 07:36 AM PDT

    Quick questions: Do tek riffles out range amy kind of turret?

    submitted by /u/EnoughInternet42day
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel