• Breaking News

    Friday, March 27, 2020

    Ark PS4 Is the game still active?

    Ark PS4 Is the game still active?


    Is the game still active?

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 09:45 AM PDT

    Also how is the servers? Im thinking of buying me and group of friends of like 10 ppl,do you think we will enjoy it or nah?

    submitted by /u/Just-An-Edgy-Guy
    [link] [comments]

    Sort your shit out Wildcard, I'd sooner play goat simulator at this point

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 01:06 PM PDT

    Can you tame Genesis Basilisks yet?

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 05:22 PM PDT

    Have they made it possible to tame Basilisks with Magmasaur eggs on Genesis yet?

    submitted by /u/SirBarnyard15
    [link] [comments]

    anyone else had issues where your character keeps moving when you aren’t pressing anything on your controller? i don’t really know how to explain it.

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 04:56 PM PDT

    Why can’t I transfer berries and meat into dinosaur’s inventories to tame them?

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 06:20 AM PDT

    There's just not an option aside from transfer all, can I fix this or is the game just broke?

    submitted by /u/Tappysaurus
    [link] [comments]

    Scavenging

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 08:04 AM PDT

    How do I keep my tames from consuming the resources from creature kills? They don't harvest as much as my tool.

    submitted by /u/optimist_prhyme
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any way to kill unclaimed dinos in PvE without the use of cheats?

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 07:37 PM PDT

    Got my server on Gportal and recently switched it from PvP to PvE. (We dont use PvP anyways so we switched. However when I or one of my friends unclaims a dino to kill and replace, we can no longer kill it.

    Is there any way to change this? or am I forced to switch back to PvP?

    submitted by /u/mrnapolean1
    [link] [comments]

    Turtle breeding on rag

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 01:49 PM PDT

    Anyone know where the best place is to breed and hatch turtles on rag? Deepest part of ocean I'm guessing? Anyone know were that is located.

    submitted by /u/ValhallaHeathen
    [link] [comments]

    Can some one explain to me

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 01:30 AM PDT

    Yo i lost everything in upload to a bug bc i had 21 hours on my uploads and i had a weird feeling to check so i got on and my giga,mana,quetz,juvenile anky and my 2 sets of flak is fucking gone EXPLAIN

    submitted by /u/culocacago
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel