• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 28, 2020

    ARK on Xbox One Weekly Server Recruitment and Looking for Tribe Thread

    ARK on Xbox One Weekly Server Recruitment and Looking for Tribe Thread


    Weekly Server Recruitment and Looking for Tribe Thread

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 02:56 PM PDT

    Please post all server listings and looking for tribe posts in this thread. All others will be removed.

    It's time for a new thread with fresh listings for the weekend. We will be doing this regularly from now on in order to keep them fresh.

    For a dedicated servers only sub, please see r/survivetogether. For an LFG only sub, please see /r/playarklfg

    Happy Arking

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else found this on the center? My brother and I clipped into it tonight.

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 10:53 PM PDT

    Are you guys having the settings not saving issue? Or was it fixed?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 01:01 AM PDT

    Need help setting up Dedicated Server

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 12:41 AM PDT

    So I'm playing Ark on Xbox with a couple of buddies, and I'm currently hosting it as a non-dedicated game. But the tether is starting to get on my nerves. I've figured out how to launch a dedicated server on my PC, with a second account, but can't seem to join it on my Xbox. I've even tried inviting the Xbox account from the PC account and it's still not letting me join.

    Any help on this would be greatly appreciated

    submitted by /u/Koku_Ryu
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to crossplay xbox one and pc. Need help!

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 06:38 PM PDT

    A friend and I have been trying to play this game together for an hour now but we can't seem to join each other's server. I'm on xbox one and he is on pc.

    This is what we have tried:

    We've each tried hosting a non-dedicated server with and without private match enabled. We can't find each other's server via the search bar( and yes, we've played with the session filters). Also, he has both the Steam version of the game and the Windows 10 store version(this is the version he's been trying on for obvious reasons). Also, we've tried joining each other outright through the xbox dashboard or through invitations to no avail.

    What are we doing wrong? Is there some sort of dlc requirement, or is the crossplay feature broken if you want to join each other's non-dedicated server?

    Any help you guys can provide will be greatly appreciated!

    submitted by /u/GaahlOfTheAbyss
    [link] [comments]

    Genesis Season pass

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 04:35 PM PDT

    Hello I bought Ark on Xbox a while back and figured out it was a play anywhere title and I was wondering if the genesis season pass would do the same thing. I was going to see if I could play on windows 10 with genesis but buy it on Xbox first. Just wanted to see if you all knew if it works before I buy it

    submitted by /u/YaBoiLanden
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel