• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 17, 2020

    Ark PS4 Tek shoulder cannon shoots at tek skiff as if it's a dino?

    Ark PS4 Tek shoulder cannon shoots at tek skiff as if it's a dino?


    Tek shoulder cannon shoots at tek skiff as if it's a dino?

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 04:43 AM PDT

    Has anyone else noticed if their tek shoulder cannon is shooting at their tek skiff like it's some wild dino that's going to attack me?

    For whatever reason my tek shoulder cannon seems to think the tek skiff is a threat and constantly shoots at it if I'm near it and the cannon is active. Which is annoying because it's not a threat at all and the shoulder cannon shouldn't be shooting at it.

    submitted by /u/gkennedy88
    [link] [comments]

    Building without foundation support

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 07:55 AM PDT

    Is this possible to do on the PS4? I'm playing singleplayer and am trying to add a third floor to my dino stable, but even when I attach pillars to the ceiling, I still get the "requires nearby foundation support" message, and it's getting annoying

    submitted by /u/RubyPheonix
    [link] [comments]

    Question About ArkData Transfers

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 01:19 AM PDT

    Tldr - I need help figuring out why I can't transfer dinos into my friend's server.

    So my friend runs our Player Dedicated Server from a spare PS4, and I want to transfer dinosaurs from my single player save into it. I've uploaded some items and dinos from my single player save and can download them from other single player maps. I can also see my items/dinos on random open Player Dedicated Servers, although I couldn't download them because ArkData Downloads was Disabled. I can however upload items/dinos from those servers and download them onto my single player saves.

    However, in my friend's server I can't even see the items or dinosaurs I have uploaded, even though ArkData Downloads is Enabled. I can upload and download items and dinos just fine within the server, there is however the difference that items uploaded in my friend's server only to stay uploaded for 24hrs. Items and dinos I have uploaded from my single player save have no expiration time.

    Don't know how to fix this or what's the cause. My friend's server is password protected, so that could explain it, but I don't know enough about the server settings, admin powers, or setup to know for sure. If anyone has a solution it'd be much appreciated, thnx.

    submitted by /u/Gorbobulus_michael
    [link] [comments]

    God the dino mechanics are dumb....

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 12:46 AM PDT

    Everytime i travel across the island with a few tamed Dino's they get stuck on every rock and tree i swear to god I cant even run on my mounted dino with out leaving most of my pack behind caught on something i waste so much time circling back every other minute to get them unstuck.....

    Like why cant they just walk around the damn thing christ😤

    Or my dino's love randomly jumping off cliffs to there death....

    Honestly this problem kills any love i was growing for this game.

    submitted by /u/CerberusElite
    [link] [comments]

    Did anyone else loose their berry tamed Ferox?

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 09:56 AM PDT

    I logged in after the last update and both of my Ferox that I tamed pre-update with berries were gone. Has that happened to anyone else?

    submitted by /u/SirBarnyard15
    [link] [comments]

    Settings not saving

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 04:50 PM PDT

    Anyone else having an issue with their single player settings not saving after closing the app?

    submitted by /u/vxwalkerxv
    [link] [comments]

    Pressing circle keeps making me whistle.

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 02:39 PM PDT

    I looked up my controls and stuff, but I can't figure out why this happens. Every time I hold the circle button to pull up the action menu, my character whistles without any other prompting? Thankfully, it's only the whistle for "follow one" but it's still annoying when that whistle tends to cut off my other commands. (As I'll open the action menu and quickly flick over to "everyone follow/everyone stop", but it needs the first whistle to stop in order for me to complete that command). It only happens when I try to pull up the action menu, I'm not moving my sticks or anything. I'm only holding the circle button.

    submitted by /u/TheBisexualSnek
    [link] [comments]

    Ark granade launcher unusable on PS4. Fix?

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 12:03 PM PDT

    You can access the first level fo the radial menu by holding R1, and the option is selected by releasing R1 to access the second level. But to select the option on the second level, it should be to hold and release R1 again, but pressing R1 opens the first level of the menu again and just using right stick to select the option on the second level by holding the direction for a while does not work.

    Any fixes? Fix found: use R2 to select the option instead of releasing R1

    submitted by /u/NOCH2
    [link] [comments]

    Lost my character

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 07:47 AM PDT

    I was playing yesterday and I had a level 61 character and today I came on to find it said create new character I checked download character but nothing what do I do?

    submitted by /u/Ekaterine_Kurae
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel