• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 17, 2020

    ARK on Xbox One I feel that

    ARK on Xbox One I feel that


    I feel that

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 07:44 AM PDT

    Tamed my first plesis last night on Official PVP

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 02:16 PM PDT

    Broodmother & Deathworm on the Island?

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 06:52 PM PDT

    I joined a friend's game on the island. Just a PvE, tethered game with 3 people, me and 2 friends.

    We have a small base in the South Zone 2 spawn area.

    First, a Deathworm appears randomly and terrorizes us for 10 minutes or so. Then about 20 minutes later, a Broodmother spawns on the beach and just keeps wreaking havoc on everything, including us.

    What gives? I didn't even know deathworms spawned on the island and we never went into a boss encounter. The host isn't even aware of how to use console commands, so I doubt he spawned them in.

    Just a very weird course of events. Thoughts from anyone?

    submitted by /u/DooleyNot3d
    [link] [comments]

    Nitrado question about flyers

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 12:20 PM PDT

    I made a server yesterday and today we tamed a pteranodon, however it's not allowing us to ride it. Is there a setting in nitrado to change it? (And yes, we have the saddle.)

    submitted by /u/Reapers-kyoki
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel