• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 18, 2020

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Mentor Wednesday!

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Mentor Wednesday!


    Daily Community Thread - Mentor Wednesday!

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 06:10 AM PDT

    Welcome to Mentor Wednesday! Do you have an ARK-related question that needs answering? Can't find it anywhere else on the web? Well You're in luck! Simply ask your question down below, and the knowledgeable community of /r/playARK will answer it to the best of their abilities!

    Be sure to sort by new to see the latest questions!


    Rules


    • Absolutely no down talking. You were all new to ARK once, so there's no need to belittle anyone just because you might know more.

    • All hateful comments that derail conversation will be removed. This thread is a place of learning, so keep it civil.


    You can find the full Daily Community Thread schedule here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    First time playing Primitive Plus and 2 hours in I've already downed and Mutton tamed a 145 Albino Rex. My luck is unreal so far!

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 10:51 AM PDT

    Ok, this is jut OP

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 09:59 AM PDT

    PSA: Island Dragon boss can't light Magmasaurs on fire

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 04:02 PM PDT

    First time Gamma Manticore Kill

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 05:35 AM PDT

    What is the best story map

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 09:15 AM PDT

    I want to play a new map dont have genisis

    submitted by /u/PlazmaFlamez
    [link] [comments]

    Conquest Season 2

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 08:19 AM PDT

    Just a reminder to WC that this is wanted

    submitted by /u/RyanIsMegatron
    [link] [comments]

    Tek Claws vs Tek Sword (The claws are awful, am I missing something?? If they are truly this bad I have no idea why they are even in the game. So disappointing)

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 12:04 PM PDT

    Anyone in for ragna/& extinction arkpocalypse?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 11:50 AM PDT

    I currently wanna start once the wipe happens and miss ark, since the corona thing is going around i don't have work nor college thus meaning I have alot of free time.

    Since a new season is starting, I want to play arkpocalypse but alot of my tribemembers left so i'm only with a friend now, is there anyone that wants to join? Or that let us join?

    One thing I wanna say here is I do not want or care about people that form tribes as an official job, Someone knce wanted to recruit me when I was in their discord I literally saw him kicking a few players because they didn't do their SCHEDULED metal runs (lmao)

    I as a play now perfectly fine what my priorities are and will do ALOT of necessary runs to keep the tribe in evolving, but only if it comes from my heart obviously.

    submitted by /u/Tornado_Hunter24
    [link] [comments]

    Help. Looking for Lore.

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 11:32 AM PDT

    Hey ive been watching and learning about ARK lore and story-line following Helena and mei, it started out great with videos comprehensively explain the story on the island and scorched earth made and wonderfully done by Kona Voice on youtube. I managed to find enough of a comprehensive story on Aberration and the story with Diana and Rockwell's corruption, leading in to them using the portal for earth leading in to Extinction. But im Having a very difficult time finding content comprehensively going along the story of Extinction and the events mei, Helena and Santiago go through, as it seems kona voice is no longer making content and i would really rather not have to read all the explorers notes, and was wondering if you guys knew of some well crafted content following that story-line?

    submitted by /u/tomeado
    [link] [comments]

    Megachelon Building

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 09:49 AM PDT

    So I'm trying to build on my new big turtle and I want to build with the CKF remastered, but it's only letting my build 2 walls high and I can't put any crafting structures on the right side near the outside wall because it's telling me it's too high from the platform. Is there a fix or is it just buggy?

    submitted by /u/Dallen5773
    [link] [comments]

    Greenhouse in lunar biome

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 09:32 AM PDT

    Is it me or is the greenhouse effect not working in lunar? I have a greenhouse surrounded by glass and get zero effect from it. And this does not happen in the bog or anywhere else....

    submitted by /u/StatBoosterX
    [link] [comments]

    PvP How to Handle Magmas?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 04:47 AM PDT

    I'm on smalltribes and earlier tonight six guys started soaking my base using the magmasaur rocket. They didnt manage to get in, but they did a lot of damage.

    I sat there unloading everything we had at them for over 20 minutes straight. I put over 300 simple pistol rounds into one of them, hit them with about 20 grenades, and was launching tranq arrows when we ran out of everything else, and I couldnt kill even one of the magmas. My tribemate also shot them with a mek and a fabby and we didnt seem to even slow them down.

    If we didnt have so much arb, we probably would've been wiped. My stupid tribemate popcorned all of our stuff anyway after a certain point. It took them so long to soak that I think they just gave up.

    When they come back, I'd like to be ready to be able to do a little more damage next time. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/eqs10
    [link] [comments]

    My Favourite Creatures To Tame!

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 04:44 AM PDT

    PSA: You can ride the cruise missile ala Dr. Strangelove

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 07:51 PM PDT

    Mega Mek / King Titan questions

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 02:12 AM PDT

    My tribe is preparing for Alpha King Titan, and I/we have a few questions. The wiki only has a short paragraph which doesn't answer much, and research gives mixed/unclear results.

    1. So four regular Meks are required for assembly. How important are levels/stats of those Meks? Do we need four good ones, or does it matter at all? We have tons of Mek BPs, but what's best choice, considering the cost curve is very steep for the higher levels?
    2. What happens after the fight? I've read that the Mega Mek will auto destruct. Do we get our source Meks back then?
    3. We are a tribe of 3 and we are not really looking forward to Titan taming. Is Alpha King Titan beatable with 3 Mega Meks? (official settings)
    4. Any other culprits/glitches we should be aware of?
    submitted by /u/WeSaidMeh
    [link] [comments]

    How can one get started in the Ocean Biome? (Genesis)

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 07:10 PM PDT

    I'm trying to explore the ocean biome more, but I'm not sure where to start. Even in spectator mode I haven't been able to find beaches, and any land that does exist is on high spires that you cannot reach easily, with little space or resources. While I get that's the point of the biome, I'm just not sure how to even get started. Are there any tips to successfully get a foothold in this biome? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/DefinitelySteveIrwin
    [link] [comments]

    glitch HELP

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 03:24 AM PDT

    teleported to nw ocean biome, ended up not teleporting there and it took me back to nw where i was at before. my bear disappeared when this happened. its not letting me go anywhere northern accept nw

    submitted by /u/Austin_mcnew
    [link] [comments]

    Some funny clips of my friends and I on Aberration. We've been having a lot of fun with the game!

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 06:36 PM PDT

    Megalodon army

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 08:37 PM PDT

    Mutation Breeding and Had a Weird Thing Happen.

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 12:07 AM PDT

    So I'm just playing around on a private server with mutations on my direwolves, and one of them with decently cool colors grows up fully and proceeds to die of starvation even though it has a stack and a half of raw meat in its inventory. Anybody else had this happen? I even had passive healing running so I'm super confused.

    submitted by /u/FrenziedFalcon
    [link] [comments]

    Basilosaurs for Moeder

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 06:09 PM PDT

    Good idea or bad? I hear they take pressure damage down there. If so, what stats are good for alpha, if possible?

    submitted by /u/rororoxor
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel