• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 25, 2020

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Mentor Wednesday!

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Mentor Wednesday!


    Daily Community Thread - Mentor Wednesday!

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 06:10 AM PDT

    Welcome to Mentor Wednesday! Do you have an ARK-related question that needs answering? Can't find it anywhere else on the web? Well You're in luck! Simply ask your question down below, and the knowledgeable community of /r/playARK will answer it to the best of their abilities!

    Be sure to sort by new to see the latest questions!


    Rules


    • Absolutely no down talking. You were all new to ARK once, so there's no need to belittle anyone just because you might know more.

    • All hateful comments that derail conversation will be removed. This thread is a place of learning, so keep it civil.


    You can find the full Daily Community Thread schedule here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Based on a true experience from yesterday

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 03:17 AM PDT

    Wild ferox cloned???

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 09:46 AM PDT

    I was taming a ferox today and when it de-mutated from the big form it disappeared for a second and I got worried. But suddenly two feroxes with identical stats appeared??? The new ferox also had the same taming progress as the original so it was definitely a clone. Did this happen to anyone else?

    submitted by /u/rororoxor
    [link] [comments]

    My boyfriend plays Ark, please kill me

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 10:09 PM PDT

    I honestly don't think there is a worse video game for your significant other to play. I'm in law school and need sleep (or did before coronavirus), but he will NEED to defend his base if it's raided for like 6+ hours. Raids take forever. Same with attacking other team's bases, he's just totally MIA from 6 PM until I'm trying to sleep. I won't embarrass him by saying how many hours he plays, but suffice it to say it's equivalent to a job.

    Anyway, my question is- he plays small teams (or groups. I forget the lingo). Is there any way he can just not log on during raids or abandon offensive raids? They are SO INCONVENIENT. I am so done. Or anyone else who has managed not to have the random occurrences and game play on Ark disrupt their lives?

    submitted by /u/emsiphone
    [link] [comments]

    Intended or glitch cannot move kibble?

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 01:13 AM PDT

    Used to be able to move kibble through the portal. Now it resets to 15 minutes after the timer is up. Same with beef jerky.

    pve-offical

    moving from valguero to ragnarok

    submitted by /u/Omiha_12
    [link] [comments]

    I cant stop

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 11:17 AM PDT

    I have played for so many hours grinding ,taming and fighting my tribe mates are absolutely useless.... but I cant stop playing? It just keeps sucking me in I've played it for so long and barely gotten anywhere

     But I cant stop. So many bases, dinos and time lost all for nothing I have turned down 3 girls! Because I dont have time for their shit. Only for ark I dont remember the first time I played it's all a blur with the rest of the pain 

    I've tried playing pve but it always feels.... cheap and I go back to official. The best thing I've ever tamed in my 2 years+ if playing this game was a t.rex. and I fucking got slaughtered by a giga from an alpha tribe with super mutant wyverns and giga. I need to quit but I can't the pain and Death I've seen and endured I keep telling myself this will get better. I tilt my head high and I get BITCH slapped right into the ground again but I still try agian.

    I feel like most people would quit after all of this but I cant. I dont sleep at night taming and grinding but it gets me shit and the alphas loot and fun. I've swapped servers so many times gone to full and empty ones but it's all the same EVERY.... TIME.... I end up dead it's a curse and I cant break it.

    Thank you for giving me your time tips are appreciated:(

    submitted by /u/yeet2915
    [link] [comments]

    Dissappearing dinos

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 10:43 AM PDT

    Hey survivors!

    Does anyone had a problem of dissappearing tamed dinos ? I had this problem a few time so far. Tamed argentives, equus and a few more (even a dmn snail xD), dissappeared.

    I checked logs and there was no info about them. After spending a lot of time on searching i've found them exactly in the place where they was tamed... So far it happend 4 times...

    Am I doing wrong something ? Or the server went mad ?

    submitted by /u/ToouchMee
    [link] [comments]

    What are the best stats to level up for a light pet?

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 09:27 AM PDT

    Desperate for help so solve crashing issue.

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 09:00 AM PDT

    My computer should handle Ark no problem. i7, 32gigs of Ram, 1080ti. I run loads of games on Ultra including some VR games so Ark should not be an issue. Unless I run ark on ALL low settings with only the view distance set to high I get constant game crashes. The people I play with who have less powerful GPUs play on higher settings and get zero crashes. I have tried reinstalling, I have tried validating the files twice and the issue remains. I am tired of everything looking like crap for this game to be playable. Any ideas?

    I have checked that scaling on my monitor is set to 100% and it is, I have tried loading Ark in Direct x10 mode and the normal way and still get crashes. I am out of ideas.

    And before I get the usual "it's your PC not Ark" response, yes, I know, obviously. Trying to figure out what to do.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/pbgu1286
    [link] [comments]

    Can't Place anything.... at all

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 08:24 AM PDT

    Normally a solo player. But decided to try a little multiplayer after getting Genesis. Only one problem. I can't place anything... anywhere. On any server. "Structure can't be placed here" No matter how far I am away from everything else and spawn area. What am I missing? How am I supposed to fix this? I'm on Xbox one.

    submitted by /u/StevenT475
    [link] [comments]

    Dodoball Glitch

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 07:58 AM PDT

    Is anyone else having this issue? Because it's bugging the hell out of me. Can't throw dodo half the time. At first I thought it was lag. But it only does it when looking at the hoop. No matter how many times I hit Y nothing happens. But if I look at the ground and press it he throws it. I have to throw it at ground two or three times before it will let me throw it at hoop.

    submitted by /u/StevenT475
    [link] [comments]

    Allos for brute missions?

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 01:17 AM PDT

    How well do they work here? Is it possible to just keep hitting the brutes with bleeds, and running around while they're slowed? Maybe with some knockback creatures like a ferox or roo?

    How do solo players do alpha missions anyway?

    submitted by /u/rororoxor
    [link] [comments]

    First time playing on official. Anyone have any tips to help me get through. Everyone i know says I'll be wiped straight away.

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 06:59 AM PDT

    Starting in Genesis.... how?

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 06:55 AM PDT

    Trying to start fresh in multiplayer since I'm usual a solo single player kind of person. But between the instant deaths and the lag I don't see how. I spawn in bog and instantly get targeted by 2-3 level 90-120 Titanomyrmas. Dead. Ok. Spawn in ocean to gather some resources, except no stone. So head back to bog. Same problem as before. Even after I get some stone make some tools and spears. I take two steps and instantly get targeted by the infinite number of insects. And the lag I just don't get. 50-60 ping and still lags like crazy. No problems playing any other game online even big open world games.

    submitted by /u/StevenT475
    [link] [comments]

    I had this revalation last night and it's been bugging me

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 06:52 AM PDT

    Corrupted Controller and alliance question.

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 03:05 AM PDT

    A group of us tried to do the controller and we were not tribed we were just allied when we went to the fight all of our dinos didn't come with us the only person whos dinos came was the person who started the fight portal, do we all have to be tribed or is there a way around this?

    submitted by /u/BlueOzzie
    [link] [comments]

    BREEDING SETTINGS HELP

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 05:34 AM PDT

    So i've been messing around with breeding settings on my single payer but cant seem to hit the sweet spot. Either they grow up super quickly and im not even able to imprint them, or they take ages.

    And to maybe take more than one imprint, right now it takes only one 100%. I dont know why.

    Does anyone have any advice on this topic? I' m watching Syntac also, and his seem pretty good, not to OP as so it doesnt break the immersion.

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/niceguynilen
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for help

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 05:34 AM PDT

    i am new to ark and i am searching for a pvp server and/or someone that can help me a bit

    i play on pc and have the free dlc and aberation

    submitted by /u/JoriLuyten
    [link] [comments]

    Veteran Me and my noob tribemate be like... If you don't get this then watch the Anime.

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 08:17 AM PDT

    Getting this error when loading into SP Genesis

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 08:05 PM PDT

    OFFICIAL CONQUEST: Griefing With Barry Sing

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 10:50 PM PDT

    Pick, Hatchet, or Chainsaw for Element Nodes?

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 10:41 PM PDT

    No, this isn't ARK Rock Paper Scissors, it's a question: now that PS4 nodes are finally (supposedly) fixed, what's the best tool? I've got an ascendant chainsaw im itching to use.

    submitted by /u/diamondcreeper
    [link] [comments]

    Space whale saddle

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 06:33 PM PDT

    Which mission have you guys gotten one from?

    submitted by /u/cptsaint
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel