• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 26, 2020

    ARK on Xbox One My massive PvE base part 5 ( Structure Limit fucked me up so I had to change cage railings )

    ARK on Xbox One My massive PvE base part 5 ( Structure Limit fucked me up so I had to change cage railings )


    My massive PvE base part 5 ( Structure Limit fucked me up so I had to change cage railings )

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 01:42 PM PDT

    Need help with Ragnarok Ice Wyvern spawns

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 11:17 AM PDT

    I manage a server cluster and our ragnarok server has a REALLY hard time spawning any wild Ice Wyverns/eggs. To my knowledge there isn't a way to increase Ice Wyvern spawns without increasing the spawn rate for other wyverns. I've tried nerfing mammoth and direwolf spawns to free up space for the ice wyverns but we've still only seen 2 ice wyverns/eggs the entire time we've been on this map. Anybody got any advice on what shares spawns with ice wyverns that I can nerf or know of an .ini setting I can use to only increase the Ice Wyvern spawn rate?

    submitted by /u/ChadaMonkey
    [link] [comments]

    Base part 6 ( structure limit reached cant fix plz help )

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 06:28 PM PDT

    How to turn down sun glare?

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 04:41 PM PDT

    I know this has been asked quite a few times in the past but I can't seem to find a relatively recent post so I'm not sure if it has changed or not. But is there any way to turn down/off the blinding sun glare apart from just turning down gamma? Because that doesn't really seem like a solid "fix" by just making everything darker.

    submitted by /u/Kross516
    [link] [comments]

    Fish baskets

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 07:21 PM PDT

    Anyone know if fish baskets still work on anglers or itchys?

    submitted by /u/furball765
    [link] [comments]

    Where tf are the animals?

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 10:22 AM PDT

    Got back into ark after a long time and if I remember correctly, there used to be lots of Dino's everywhere. Yesterday I started up a new single player and there was almost nothing. Is there anyway I can fix this or did the devs just nerf it for good.

    submitted by /u/big-bendy-boi
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel