• Breaking News

    Monday, April 20, 2020

    ARK on Xbox One ARKpocalypse Transfers?

    ARK on Xbox One ARKpocalypse Transfers?


    ARKpocalypse Transfers?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 04:45 PM PDT

    So my friends are all on the center and I wanted to go on scorched earth to get some unique tames there and transfer them over to the center. Can I still do this on ARKpocalypse servers?

    submitted by /u/HighRevolver
    [link] [comments]

    Stuck underground in extinction

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 03:18 PM PDT

    So I was playing single player on Extinction, heading back to my base on my managarmr and I boosted through the floor and now I'm stuck. I'm standing on grass, there's metal and rock above me, and there's no visible exits. Is there any way I can get out or am I gonna have to die and find a new managarmr? here's what I see

    submitted by /u/BobbyA523
    [link] [comments]

    Ferox taming effectiveness

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 02:01 AM PDT

    Tamed a ferox at 150 and in tribe log it says I've tamed a 225 ferox obviously because of tame effectiveness, but it didn't budge from 150 even after cryoing. It's still sat at 150. Anyone got an explanation?

    submitted by /u/Carti54
    [link] [comments]

    Gen missions

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 02:02 PM PDT

    I can't seem to start missions on genesis anyone else having this issue

    submitted by /u/N0fuks3v3r
    [link] [comments]

    Hey

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 11:45 PM PDT

    Why won't taming speed multiplier won't increase above 3x?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 02:46 AM PDT

    My mate has just bought the game and I am trying to help him with some single player settings. I told him to increase Taming Speed Multiplier to 8x using the text box but when he does that it gets corrected back to 3x. Is there another setting I have missed out that he needs to select to be able to increase the value beyond the slider maximum?

    submitted by /u/broomintheroom
    [link] [comments]

    Do people still host dedicated servers or is it basically nitrado or nothin.

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 01:32 PM PDT

    Just tried to get a dedi windows 10 server up and running because, hey its been a while, the game should be all fixed up now right. Well it certainly isn't and I definitely wasted my time. So does anyone else have any tips to getting it up and running or is it just classic wildcard goofing and we just have wait and hope it gets fixed.

    submitted by /u/Gerbyrilla
    [link] [comments]

    Valguero The Unknown spawning issue

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 08:57 AM PDT

    Hello, I was looking to explore the unknown and so I got a lamprey and went in. First thing I saw were featherlights. I don't think featherlights are supposed to spawn in there. I've heard there were seekers in the unknown but have found only the creatures that spawn the forest part.

    submitted by /u/Ultihalo
    [link] [comments]

    Nitrado Server

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 06:52 AM PDT

    Does anybody know what happens if you change the map on a Nitrado rented server? Does it change the map but keep all of your tames and structures on the original map or does it spawn them in with you? Do you keep your level or not?

    submitted by /u/_Kabr
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel