• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 19, 2020

    ARK: Survival Evolved What kind of weird-ass meeting is this?

    ARK: Survival Evolved What kind of weird-ass meeting is this?


    What kind of weird-ass meeting is this?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 06:58 AM PDT

    Homestead in Ragnarok

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 12:08 PM PDT

    Just be Cool :) AVE

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 04:08 AM PDT

    Dont lie to me.... you understand this meme ;)

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 02:15 PM PDT

    Teleporters

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 05:37 AM PDT

    In case anyone was thinking their broken, you now have to use them near the controls and the rest of the pad no longer functions.

    submitted by /u/worldgate
    [link] [comments]

    ����

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 11:26 AM PDT

    What stats should I Level on a Argy

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 10:49 AM PDT

    Dinos needed for Gamma Megapithicus on difficulty 0.5

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 10:39 AM PDT

    Hey Everyone. My friend and I started playing and want to try bosses. From what i have read Gamma Megapithicus is supposed to be the easiest. The problem is all the videos/posts i have seen are always with people doing it on 1.0 difficulty with lvl 300+ dinos. So i a not sure what level dinos we should bring when we go to fight it as the highest level dino we have ever seen out in the wild was lvl 75. So what level dino's should we look into bringing and what kind of stats should we aim for on them? THANKS!

    submitted by /u/Jaeunaa
    [link] [comments]

    Which one is more relaxed, Small Tribe PVP or OfflineRaid protection?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 10:30 AM PDT

    real quick thread

    submitted by /u/Carlos_v1
    [link] [comments]

    What is your first tame ever?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 10:12 AM PDT

    Mine was a fish, before they made it so you can't tame fish.

    submitted by /u/StarHogger98
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any way to adjust the Day to Night cycle speed??

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 09:35 AM PDT

    I love this game but I hate how dark it gets at night time. I can't see anything and you can't farm resources with a torch in your hands so it forces me to harvest in the pitch black hours of night, or just wait until daylight comes.

    submitted by /u/LordOfZ3
    [link] [comments]

    China to ban online gaming, chatting with foreigners... This should be interesting..

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 09:21 PM PDT

    Rex Boss Fighter Base Stat Confusion

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 07:16 AM PDT

    Hey all, need some help figuring stats out. I've been googling all morning and just confused myself more then I was...

    Im currently on the island, pvp solo server (not the single player mode, using a nitrado server), official difficulty. Prepping rexes for boss fights. Currently I have my breeding rex at 11k health (2 mutations) and 400 melee (5 mutations) 0% imprint. What base stats should I be looking at pre-imprint for alpha bosses excluding overseer? I keep seeing all kinds of different numbers and not sure whats pre-imprint/imprint or leveled/not leveled...

    I have a rex asc saddle BP 84.2% armor to go with the army as well.

    Also, Im currently breeding Allo's to do snow cave with. Have my breeder stats 5.2k health, 382 melee 0% imprint. Have a mastercraft saddle BP at 71.2 armor for them as well. Will those be sufficient with 100% imprint and full leveling?

    Any help appreciated! Thx!

    submitted by /u/DefJ456
    [link] [comments]

    PVP Cluster

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 01:52 AM PDT

    Hello everyone! I would like to introduce you all to Penguins Making Sandwiches. We are a relatively new server that is looking to grow into an active and above all friendly community. Our server has an active group of admins that are working around the clock to make the server into a better place for everyone. And we are really hoping you will be interested in joining our growing community.

    Server Info: 3 Maps:

    -Abberation - https://www.battlemetrics.com/servers/ark/6461038
    -The Center - https://www.battlemetrics.com/servers/ark/6233996
    -Ragnarok - https://www.battlemetrics.com/servers/ark/6321220

    Rates:

    -7-10x Harvesting (feels a bit higher)
    -7x Taming
    -50x XP
    -25x Breeding

    Additional info:

    -Tekgrams auto unlock
    - PvP server with PVP or PVE admin organised events

    Mods: G.O.D PvP Structures Plus [Optimised]
    Human NPCs
    HG Stacking Mod 2500-90
    V310 Awesome Teleporters!
    WNRQ Easy Suicide
    TCs Auto Rewards v1.12.8
    Editable Server UI (WBUI)
    Open Source Automated Ark 3 CORE -
    Automated Ark Add-on: Raiding Helpers
    Automated Ark Add-on: Power Generation
    Automated Ark Add-on: Kitchen Appliances
    Automated Ark Add-on: Gardening
    Automated Ark Add-on: Baby Management
    Automated Ark Add-on: Automation
    Marvelous Spyglass
    Chimera Admin Tools
    Offline Raid Communicator

    submitted by /u/4ftLongSlong
    [link] [comments]

    Heeelp

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 11:38 PM PDT

    I'm playing ARK on ps4, SP, on the island. After moving my char to ragnarok and death/exit from the game - the char is gone from both island/ragnarok.. what am I doing wrong? I could even move stuff/creatures between them, but after reload - everything is gone.. any hints/ideas??

    upd: when asked to pick a map on host screen it shows like data is there and when asked to create new char the map is explored partially(the places I have been with my exported char) and also I can see creatures that I uploaded into obelisk (tamed a moth and a tapehara on ragnarok, wanted them on the island)

    Upd2: by googling around I discovered that it could be because of my psn acc being offline when playing after exiting game/death.. could it be?

    submitted by /u/necssaryevil
    [link] [comments]

    Ragnarok Murder Snow FULL of Ice Wyverns

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 11:17 PM PDT

    Anyone been to the murder snow lately? Mine's full of ice wyverns, like hundreds of them. I can't even go in the murder snow without dropping to >10 frames or getting torn to shreds! It might be a mod causing it, but before I turn off one mod at a time to see which one it might be, I want to know if anyone else is experiencing this.

    submitted by /u/Ducky237
    [link] [comments]

    Ark Error? Seems to freelance a controller a lot any ideas?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 11:04 PM PDT

    How has Ark changed since 2016?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 10:34 PM PDT

    The last time I played Ark with my brother was in 2016 a few months right before Scorched Earth. Thinking about picking it up again during these times. Has it gotten easier to play? Thinking of PvE.

    submitted by /u/striker4you
    [link] [comments]

    I was trying to kill a bird with spears and noticed I had thrown it just right

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 02:29 PM PDT

    Recent patch broke Tek Teleporters on Xbox One

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 06:14 PM PDT

    Recent server patch broke Tek Teleporters, I'm now unable to do any sort of resource run unless I bring a Hover Skiff to fly me back to my base in the stalker trees.

    Edit: Tried teleporting to another Tek Teleporter but nothing happens when I try teleporting.

    Edit 2: Teleporting using HNLA seems to fix it.

    submitted by /u/Delta_Spartan
    [link] [comments]

    Going solo on small tribe official, any tips before i get screwed up the A?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 09:37 PM PDT

    srs any pro tips would be appreciated

    submitted by /u/Carlos_v1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel