• Breaking News

    Friday, April 17, 2020

    ARK on Xbox One Dino Humor!

    ARK on Xbox One Dino Humor!


    Dino Humor!

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 10:21 AM PDT

    My new base i just finshed, glad to not be living in a metal box for once.

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 01:58 AM PDT

    Can't seem to get insta tame on my nitrado server

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 01:28 AM PDT

    I dont know what im doing wrong but i can't seem to get instatame I tried to tame a kentosauraus for test and it went up by x25. Ive set tamw multiplier to 1000 to see if that changes it but it doesnt and they seem to take forever to eat. Can anyone help me out please.

    submitted by /u/mintywrapper
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone wanna play ark on a pve server

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 12:16 AM PDT

    I want a friend who has extinction and genesis bc my friends don't have it

    submitted by /u/antiantistonks
    [link] [comments]

    Low Level Event Dinos!

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 11:18 PM PDT

    I dont know if its just me but every event dino I find are very low level! Has anyone actually managed to find a max event Argy, Rex, etc???

    submitted by /u/FalseSpeaker
    [link] [comments]

    Game crashed respawned and everything's gone

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 07:27 PM PDT

    Ok I just transferred maps was flying away got a good distance away then the game crashed when I respawed I showed back up at the obelisk but my Dino and items are gone did they glitch out ?has this happened to anyone else ?

    submitted by /u/omarr42
    [link] [comments]

    Help with artifacts

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 10:16 PM PDT

    Ok so i went to the cave where the artifact of the clever is located and when i got to the very end the artifact wasnt there. This is my first time goong into this cave and ive never collected any artifacts before. Its jot in my inventory either. Im not sure if theres a way to fix it or im just fucked so if anyone knows whats going on or maybe knows a cheat code to give me it then that would be epic 👌

    submitted by /u/DaedricSlayer
    [link] [comments]

    So yeah, I just got my 3rd easter colored Wyvern, any name suggestions lol

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 08:33 AM PDT

    Tether on 1 X

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 02:00 PM PDT

    Didn't they say there would be no tether distance on the Xbox 1 X? But there is, why is that?

    submitted by /u/Aidozer
    [link] [comments]

    Ark Renting Server

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 10:17 AM PDT

    I'm wanting to rent a Nitrado server but I don't know exactly how it all works. Is there a way to have a pre-existing world be that dedicated server?

    submitted by /u/SteaIthyPanda
    [link] [comments]

    Which map do you prefer starting fresh solo

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 08:00 AM PDT

    Stack sizing universal vs individual?. ini nitrado help

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 05:25 AM PDT

    If I change universal stack size to x10 can I then make certain things not follow that command via nitrado ini settings? I'd like my Advanced Rifle Bullets to not stack at 1000 like all the other stacks do but rather something like 100 or 200. Currently I have this line of code that doesn't seem to be working:

    ConfigOverrideItemMaxQuantity=(ItemClassString="PimalItemAmmo_AdvancedRifleBullet_C",Quantity=(MaxItemQuantity=100.0, bIgnoreMultiplier=true)

    submitted by /u/SALTED_P0RK
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel