• Breaking News

    Friday, April 17, 2020

    Ark PS4 AGE RESTRICTION FOR THIS SUBREDDIT?

    Ark PS4 AGE RESTRICTION FOR THIS SUBREDDIT?


    AGE RESTRICTION FOR THIS SUBREDDIT?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 09:15 PM PDT

    So fairly recently there was a post on here about an 11 year old boy trying to find some people his age to play ARK with. Now the post in and of itself is fine and honestly pretty wholesome, but it would be very easy for this child to become a target for a predator on either Reddit or PSN since he gave his g-tag in his post. If you look back and find it you'll see that some other people had the same issue and warned the kid but I think there should be some more action taken to prevent this in the future. There were comments on his post written by 30 year old men about playing ARK with children, and they may not have had bad intentions themselves but some people might. I think this subreddit shouldn't allow people under the age of 16 to post. Thanks for listening to my TED talk. Oh and to keep this ARK related somewhat my PSN is superfly_andyh, I'm an 18 M and usually play unofficial small tribes.

    submitted by /u/superfly_andyh_V3
    [link] [comments]

    Help with Eggcellent event?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 09:43 AM PDT

    So, I'm on PS4 (obviously) playing Ark (also obviously) and encountered a problem.

    A: When I place a bunny egg on the ground, I don't see an option to crack it. Do I just hold triangle and demolish it like I would a normal structure? Or am I just wasting eggs?

    submitted by /u/RawSaphix
    [link] [comments]

    Carrying humans

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 08:51 AM PDT

    Recently i joined a server where i was picked up by a bird (or dragon idk) anyone have any idea what dinos can pick up people?

    submitted by /u/MotorAside5
    [link] [comments]

    Can't transfer off ark?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 02:38 AM PDT

    My friends and I are playing in a cluster server of all the maps and recently one of them has become unable to transfer off of our main server of scorched. All other tribe members have made it off and back again. He logged off last night in rag and today traveled to scorched but hasn't been able to leave since. How would we fix this.

    submitted by /u/ahlstar27
    [link] [comments]

    Nee player

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 11:50 PM PDT

    I just started playing ark, any tips? 🤔🤔

    submitted by /u/SuprisingRoses
    [link] [comments]

    Can I change color of structure placement icon?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 11:00 PM PDT

    I'm trying to place some structures in my home and cannot do it because I cannot see the green bar of the structure placement icon in the snow is there a way to change the color cuz I'm trying to use fence foundations and can only show me green which you cannot see on the white backdrop for the snow

    submitted by /u/decayinglink
    [link] [comments]

    Idk

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 07:11 PM PDT

    So me and my friend were gonna set up a tribe war thing with our friends but then we found out that one of us has to have a second ps4 to host the server because a server is so big it needs a whole ps4 just to run a server and we don't have a second one anyone able to hook us up

    submitted by /u/MrBluBottl
    [link] [comments]

    Explorer's Edition vs Game + Season Pass

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 07:11 PM PDT

    So the game went on sale on my PS Store, the Explorer's edition is 39.99$

    and the game itself is 14.99$, the season pass is 19.24$ = 34.23$ total

    is buying the game and season pass gonna give me access to the same things as the explorers edition? or does the explorers edition have more things than the game+season pass?

    submitted by /u/TheFukalite
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone lose a console to this game?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 01:55 PM PDT

    Title says everything. I was plating on a non dedicated server my group of friends bought and everything was going fine until one of the most recent updates, i get on and the game was being really laggy and i decide to leave the server and close the game and come back in, the game froze while doing so and then my console froze with it. After that moment my console will randomly shut off and when it doesn't then it has trouble running any games. Has anyone ever had this happen to them?

    submitted by /u/itsmegamers101
    [link] [comments]

    DLC

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 12:59 PM PDT

    Since the dlc's are on sale which one do you recommend me getting? I am going to be getting two dlc's so highest two I will buy unless Genesis then I will only be getting that one.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/JBark5010
    [link] [comments]

    I need help getting a mana

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 12:40 PM PDT

    I need help getting a mana I've never done it on official and would like to get breeding pair but I don't know an easy way to knock and tame them

    submitted by /u/weto316
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel