• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 12, 2020

    ARK on Xbox One Just knocked out a 140 griffin... Just don't breath on it too hard!

    ARK on Xbox One Just knocked out a 140 griffin... Just don't breath on it too hard!


    Just knocked out a 140 griffin... Just don't breath on it too hard!

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 06:09 PM PDT

    I would like to hold a funeral for my dear pets water bottle and plastic they lost there lives to traveling in the harsh swamp

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 08:43 AM PDT

    Can someone help me fix this

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 09:53 PM PDT

    Need an Xbox/windows 10 server?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 11:48 PM PDT

    Fresh wipe on April 10th! Active server! 8 maps! We have Genesis! Boosted drops! X10 Gather! Insta tame! 150 Max wild dino! 180 Max wild Tek dino! Xbox/PC crossplay! Tribe of 8 and one alliance! Come see if you have what it takes to rule the Ark! If you are a beginner trying to find a server to play on to practice pvp or just play ark I am going to make a beginner tribe! Once you join @Obsesiive and I will talk to you or just pm me. Anyone is welcome! Hope to see you guys soon! Discord: https://discord.gg/dTnb9gj

    submitted by /u/Obsesiive
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t change my name on Xbox when creating new character. Keyboard comes up but just does nothing when you type your name in

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 01:57 PM PDT

    Sinking metal foundations for a raft

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 09:26 PM PDT

    Does anyone know if sinking metal foundations into a raft makes the raft impervious to leedsichthys attacks?

    submitted by /u/Gonff360
    [link] [comments]

    Deleted???

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 06:47 AM PDT

    Hey all, Has a toon on Scortchedearth, decided to transfer to Gen, as I purchased way in advance, llvl 48 mind you. Nothing stellar, nonetheless, going and get a mini base build in a tree, and call off for the evening. Check two days later.. Toon has been deleted, and a scorched earth server( the former one) is back, yet toon is lvl 0 and no points. On a good note.... The menu has now stopped bugging out. So....... Anyone else with this?

    submitted by /u/TaylorynGreyJoy
    [link] [comments]

    Can you use Admin commands from the dedicated server terminal?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 10:29 AM PDT

    Title, pretty much. I can't get admin commands to work from my account connected to the dedicated server, so I'm wondering if I can from the server itself

    submitted by /u/Minedmastermind
    [link] [comments]

    Not understanding why I’m dyiiing.

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 04:08 PM PDT

    I recently procured a decent amount of really strong rexs. They did little to protect me. I go into my stone house. Like 4 stories high. Shut all the doors. Log off. Log back on. And I'm dead. I'm tired of losing all the gear and cryopods. We're still up and running and slowly making something of ourselves but lil stuff like that constantly really hurts the morale. I just don't get wtf is killing me.

    submitted by /u/InsidiousD6
    [link] [comments]

    I having trouble taming and finding a griffin on dark ark ragnarok server

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 06:39 AM PDT

    I want help I have a 4 man tribe

    submitted by /u/Oggy546
    [link] [comments]

    Help! My screen looks like the Easter Bunny barfed jelly beans on e everything!!

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 01:17 PM PDT

    Hi good peeps of ARKone! My son and I just started playing again and now some of the graphics on the screen looks pixelated in random colors. I tried messing with the graphics admin cheats in the command line and that didnt seem to help. Any suggestions would be great! Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/_Xero1_
    [link] [comments]

    Does someone have some tips for solo pvp?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 10:46 AM PDT

    Started a YouTube anyone who looks helps out! Hope to have many more ark videos coming out including one tonight! Leave a comment on what you think would make a good video! Thanks :D

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 05:42 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel