• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 19, 2020

    ARK on Xbox One My first experience on Extinction

    ARK on Xbox One My first experience on Extinction


    My first experience on Extinction

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 09:38 AM PDT

    Join failed could not retrieve address

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 11:43 PM PDT

    Just popped up today on my server I just started playing a couple days ago, any way to fix it?

    submitted by /u/Joe-Gatto
    [link] [comments]

    Season pass not working

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 04:30 PM PDT

    So I recently bought the DLC with scorched earth, aberration, and extinction and have been trying to run the game but it instead says I don't have it installed. Anyone know what I should do?

    submitted by /u/J4Roach
    [link] [comments]

    Nitrado question

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 07:15 AM PDT

    Hi everyone, quick question about Nitrado. The London servers are currently unavailable and me and friends want our own server. How reliable would the Frankfurt server be for us that are in the UK??

    submitted by /u/xTomziee
    [link] [comments]

    Tek Raptor Pack Bonus

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 04:05 AM PDT

    I decided to have some fun with a tek raptor pack on genesis instead of using a rex. I have seen mention of a pack bonus and vocalisation ability but can't get them to work. Do these work on xbox one and if so what are the controls, restrictions?

    submitted by /u/scrubbagee
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel