• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 18, 2020

    ARK: Survival Evolved Got this guy today

    ARK: Survival Evolved Got this guy today


    Got this guy today

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 01:26 AM PDT

    Ark has provided me with Barney

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 06:05 PM PDT

    Managed to escape this tribes base and rescue one gas bag of loot (the other one died RIP) whilst avoiding the guy chasing me on foot and a wyvern & giga! PVP official video

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 06:08 AM PDT

    Everytime, always

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 04:12 AM PDT

    manas

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 05:01 AM PDT

    am i the only one who enjoyed pvp a lot more before the addition of manas??

    submitted by /u/VadeVirtue
    [link] [comments]

    Fix Character Wipes or ...

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 06:37 AM PDT

    How about some focus on fixing the issue with the random server crashes and the character wipes that happen because of it. Perhaps some sort of in game recovery of a character if you just don't have the ability to prevent it? For example, you login and before the game saves the server crashes (like say ragnarok for example) then when the server comes up you click 'recover character' and you can restore back to before you logged in.

    Obviously wildcard would need to think out how to do it without allowing people to dupe, perhaps a little check of 'is this character attached to any map currently' would work. Or maybe fix the crashing issues on maps?

    submitted by /u/worldgate
    [link] [comments]

    Valguero

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 09:49 AM PDT

    Hello guys.. Right so I've recently bought my own server! There's only a 12 player slot at the moment on the server. Once it grows a little and we have consistent players ill pay for more spaces. It's a pvp unofficial pc session, taming is x10 some admins had a idea of making a starter base just to help new comers out a little... guess I'm posting this to try get more people into the server. Also do not worry about joining and getting done over by players. people that play are pretty laid back and will leave you alone till or if raid them. If you have any problems in the server or have any recommendations to make the server any better we would like to know so either message me on here or add my psn iiTzHooDZz The server is called: [ENG][PVP][starter][tamingX10][27.3.20]Valhalla I Hope to see some of you there!

    submitted by /u/iiTzHooDZz
    [link] [comments]

    Ark Genesis Where To Find Karkinos

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 10:10 AM PDT

    Rex Saddle BP

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 03:17 AM PDT

    Yo, I'm looking to know where can I find Rex Saddle BP on Genesis, I loot lots of saddle but I don't know where find the BP

    submitted by /u/Frenchy-Bartender
    [link] [comments]

    Question about adding dinos via ini

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 01:00 AM PDT

    Hi guys, I'm trying to add dinos into spawn containers with my game.ini, something I've never done before.

    I had a question for people who might be smarter than me - when adding spawn entries, do I need to add all the dinosaurs already normally in that spawn entry, or just the new ones I want to add? I'm trying to add tameable mantis to extinction, but I'm not sure if I only put there name if they will take up all the spawns, or if the dinos that normally spawn in that same spawn container will continue to do so along the new mantis.

    TLDR do I need to add vanilla dinos to spawn containers that already naturally spawn there, or can I just add the new ones I want? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/DefinitelySteveIrwin
    [link] [comments]

    I really need help....

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 07:56 AM PDT

    See my previous posts for more information. I deleted my save file from day I lost everything to try to get back base and stuffs. I put all my modes and when I went to load Valguero there was no world. It started to create new world. Luckily I closed ark with task manager on time. How to get my world back? I still have save files from days before that.

    submitted by /u/TheBoboSmrad
    [link] [comments]

    Genesis boss singleplayer

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 12:21 AM PDT

    Has anyone attempted this boss solo? I'm gonna try it with the usual strat of 20 rexes. They each have around 55k health and 1.3k melee with 105-130 armour saddles. Will this be good enough or have I just been wasting my time breeding these tek rexes?

    submitted by /u/luke1528
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone have some name suggestions foor these two reapers?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 01:42 AM PDT

    How do you travel the map safely?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 07:28 AM PDT

    So i used to play Ark a long while ago, stopped right around when Therizinosaur was being announced (pre flyer nerf). I just got a group to play with on a private server and got back into it but suddenly found a game that feels almost completely different. There are more dinos that want to kill me (and can) than not, flying is so slow it hurts, and just trying to make a base to keep the few dinos i have safe is a mission. Anything less that fort Knox does nothing to keep out any of the 30 dinos wandering around my base that will casually wipe my entire crew out. I feel like every area has 10 new dinos all stronger than the last and all with one goal, kill my sorry ass. So with all this i suddenly am struggling just to make a base let alone travel in any safe manner.

    With the way the game is now, how do you go anywhere? I started the south side of the map and would love to explore but it feels like a suicide mission. I want to go out and tame some dinos from around the map like a dire wolf pack but have no clue how i would bring them back safely. And every time i touch down with my slow ass flyer I draw some new dinos agro before i can even catch my breath. Before you had to keep your head on a swivel but if you were careful, watched closely and didnt do anything stupid you could go most places safely. Now there are so many dinos that want to kill me it just feels like a never ending fight as soon as i leave my base.

    Maybe I'm just bad, have the wrong mind set as i don't like loosing dinos or I'm missing something but does anyone have tricks to going places? is there anyway to go somewhere and not have some angry dino try and kill me instantly?

    also I'm on Island, default difficulty, very small tribe (3-5 when everyone's around), and no other relevant setting changed

    submitted by /u/Squ4tch_
    [link] [comments]

    (Support) Unable to play singleplayer or multiplayer due to battle-eye popup on map load

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 06:08 AM PDT

    As per title, Recently thought I'd try ARK out as a friend of mine is playing. When I try to start a singleplayer game, it loads for a bit then kicks me to a "install battle-eye" popup. This occurs on singleplayer or multiplayer servers which arent running battle-eye. No matter what happens it prompts me to install it, even if it's already installed.

    Is there any fix for this? What i've tried is below:

    I have launched the game through steam with no battleeye selected.

    I have created a desktop shortcut to shootergame.exe with -NoBattleEye flag

    I have edited the battleeye.ini with privacy 0

    I have re-checked game files in steam

    I have re-started the battleeye service through windows services.msc

    I have uninstalled and re-installed battle-eye with admin rights

    I am trying to run the game with admin rights

    I have deleted all game config files

    I have re-installed the game

    submitted by /u/Faux_Grey
    [link] [comments]

    Question: extending foundations on rafts

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 05:33 AM PDT

    Back to the game after few years. Decided to build taming raft, I remember that thing being damn useful. Sinking foundation, and building 3x3 of stone was easy. Thing is, I cannot extend this in any way. It used to be easy: thatch ceiling and place. Now it will snap, show green, place, but be immediately destroyed as unsupported. Tried everything, S+ or vanilla, same effect. Did rafts change? Is there any setting I can change? (singleplayer on PC)

    submitted by /u/bashfullsson
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know how long it takes to soak a fully capped TEK Turret? It’s a lot easier for our tribe to get TEK than heavy but we just want to know if it spans longer.

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 01:42 AM PDT

    "Parasaurs no longer detect bodies that are not visible or rendered"

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 08:19 PM PDT

    Does this mean we can purlovia play again!??!?!

    Solo player silently cheering if true.

    submitted by /u/DanicaHamlin
    [link] [comments]

    After an official server wipe, 10 minutes later cheaters with a GIGA...

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 03:39 PM PDT

    Secret genesis alpha ending (meme, spoilers)

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 02:52 AM PDT

    Offline turret buff??

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 08:12 PM PDT

    Hey guys, I'm new to running a nitrado server. I was wondering if theres a way to increase turret damage when tribes are offline?. This would be for xbox.

    submitted by /u/nclary
    [link] [comments]

    Ark Xbox Official PVP

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 11:07 PM PDT

    Ark Xbox Official PVP

    Looking to trade or sell(gift card/PayPal) full grown gigas 595 pop, quetz 5800 weight still can be leveled , turtles, racers, stegos, trike, 13 k h, baby pink mana, gas bags , and wyvern HMU down to compromise

    submitted by /u/Harry202247
    [link] [comments]

    Cannot join official servers

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 06:46 PM PDT

    Just bought the game through steam, never played before...installed battleye and then I cannot join any official servers. I get a loading screen and I'm spat back out to the server menu after 10s.

    I can't find any useful info through Google. I've tried disabling background services that I'm aware of. I've tried disabling windows defender and doing another battleye install. Really not sure what to do next other than refund. Any tips?

    submitted by /u/zer1223
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel