• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 15, 2020

    Ark PS4 Dog kebab and whisky coke?

    Ark PS4 Dog kebab and whisky coke?


    Dog kebab and whisky coke?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 03:29 AM PDT

    So, my friends/tribe mates and I have been playing ark for a few months now on a private server.

    Yesterday we found an expired base. In one of the fridges we found some 'kebab de chien' and 'whisky coca'. (We aren't on a French Server though.)

    We have no idea what those are. And google doesn't help either.

    So... is there anyone who can tell me more about those?

    submitted by /u/310nesv
    [link] [comments]

    Thanks Wildcard for losing my 3 loaded argies and c4

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 08:45 AM PDT

    Hope no one else encounters a problem like this. My 2 friends and I are flying back to our base on ragnarok when suddenly we all encounter a big lag spike, throughout the day the server has been pretty laggy sp we thought nothing. Then the server kick us three off of playing and for the next 10 minutes we try and get back on as soon as possible, I start loading in only to find all of us and our argies were killed by some solo player with a PT. We had no chance in fighting or getting our stuff back. We are back on and not 5 minutes later we get a notification from ark saying servers going down for matinence in 15 minutes. I play on smalltribes Ps4. Anyone know of a reason for this happening, because we saw the player count drop but not everyone on the server was kicked. It aggravating that we have to tame/raise new argies when we had fine ones with our kits. Wildcard doesnt fix their game I get it, but this shouldnt happen it just doesnt make me want to play anymore and its so cringe that the guy on pt gets all the loot because he was flying by. Now I'm not going to say it was ddosing because I dont know what it was, what makes 3 tribemates flying disconnect and not be able to reconnect for 10 minutes? If anyone knows what caused this or what we can do to fix it please let me know this is so toxic and annoying.

    submitted by /u/Jer___
    [link] [comments]

    I got 99 problems, and Ark is one

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 06:47 AM PDT

    Good morning explorers,

    I pay for a server for Ark. I am trying to play today and when I go to click join Ark, it keeps searching for sessions. I back out and try again to get no sessions found. I restarted the game multiple times, checked for updates, and restarted my ps4 already. Any thoughts? Thanks!

    UPDATE: After trying multiple times, all the available servers just reappeared.

    submitted by /u/arbooner
    [link] [comments]

    What should I bring to the center boss battle?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 10:25 AM PDT

    I'm wondering what Dino's, how many, and what gear me and my fellow tribe member should have

    submitted by /u/Darth_globy
    [link] [comments]

    Arena or Colosseum Build

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 03:19 PM PDT

    Looking to build something to have boss battles in anyone have any recommended videos for inspiration or instructions?

    submitted by /u/eternalaje
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel