• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 15, 2020

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Mentor Wednesday!

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Mentor Wednesday!


    Daily Community Thread - Mentor Wednesday!

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 06:10 AM PDT

    Welcome to Mentor Wednesday! Do you have an ARK-related question that needs answering? Can't find it anywhere else on the web? Well You're in luck! Simply ask your question down below, and the knowledgeable community of /r/playARK will answer it to the best of their abilities!

    Be sure to sort by new to see the latest questions!


    Rules


    • Absolutely no down talking. You were all new to ARK once, so there's no need to belittle anyone just because you might know more.

    • All hateful comments that derail conversation will be removed. This thread is a place of learning, so keep it civil.


    You can find the full Daily Community Thread schedule here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Give me more daddy

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 01:00 AM PDT

    *Scream in accurate dinosaur size*

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 09:04 AM PDT

    She is toooo pretty ��

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 12:12 PM PDT

    Sabers are bad!

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 10:40 AM PDT

    Does this happen for anyone else. How can i fix this? Happens every update.......

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 09:11 AM PDT

    These little guys always make me laugh when I see them. Little “rock noggin” following me around, little fella is hungry!

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 10:43 AM PDT

    Oh well!

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 03:27 PM PDT

    Minor client update, 8gb+ lol....

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 08:17 PM PDT

    Yep that feels like it's minor 100%

    lol

    submitted by /u/abower911
    [link] [comments]

    Funky Download

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 09:43 AM PDT

    Posted this on r/ark as well as here to try and figure this out.

    So I've got ark on pc thru steam, and I've spent the last 5 hours trying to update it.

    The way I've got it set up is I've got a dedicated ssd 500gb JUST FOR ARK. Steam is set up to download everything ark related into that drive (going in the right-click properties, downloads, set location it even says it goes to E rather than C)

    But it doesn't do that. Instead this supposedly 20gb update, is not only downloading to C, but has so far downloaded over 80gb. Idk how it was able to do this in 5 hours seeing as how my internet is complete shit and it takes 3 days to fully download Ark. and the download on steam says just 13.1/22.0 gb have downloaded.

    Am I missing somthing?? Like how does it mess up this bad? Why is it filling the wrong drive? How do I stop it from filling the wrong drive? Hell, how the fuck is it filling that drive when my download speeds are around 3mbps?? And what is it filling it with if this update is only 20gb??

    I'm so frustrated and confused.... I've had sooo many other unrelated problems with steam, but this is a first...

    submitted by /u/ThndrFckMcPckpTrck
    [link] [comments]

    Couldn’t pass him up with these colors

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 09:21 AM PDT

    Hatched my first wyvern ever the other night!

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 07:52 PM PDT

    Singleplayer settings not saving

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 11:31 AM PDT

    I'm trying to host a non-dedicated session with me and some of my friends but every time i change all of the settings and mods it resets every time i go back to the main menu or close ark. I heard there is a way to change .ini files to do the same thing but i have absolutely no clue how to do that or where to find the .ini files. if anyone can show me how to do that or has a solution so it stops resetting when i close ark that would be awesome. thanks!

    submitted by /u/ShadowClone555
    [link] [comments]

    Therizino saddles from misson rewards?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 06:28 AM PDT

    Has anyone been able to find a mission that gives them somewhat reliably?

    submitted by /u/AHungryGorilla
    [link] [comments]

    Rag: Wyvern cliffs: Nests?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 08:44 AM PDT

    Are the only nests in the cave?

    submitted by /u/trippingames
    [link] [comments]

    Me and the boys on quarantine:

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 01:46 AM PDT

    Ark Extinction Hidden Base Locations

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 07:29 AM PDT

    Oh boy, another update!

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 07:23 AM PDT

    Time to do a full install of Ark and all the mods attached to it because Wildcard doesn't know how to do shit properly!

    submitted by /u/Spectre_06
    [link] [comments]

    How do I recall my dino in mid air?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 06:55 AM PDT

    Hi, I am very new to this game. I tamed a flying dino and while we were in the air i accidentally hit demount button (E) and fall to the ground and died. After I reclaim my belonging on the ground, the dino is still in the mid air. I tried to fly a second dino to the first one, but i couldn't get the first one to follow me to the base. What can I do? Please help.

    submitted by /u/largooneone
    [link] [comments]

    Question about pillars

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 06:43 AM PDT

    What would be the best way to defend pillars at the bottom of a base. I had to make the foundation of my base with pillars and I'm worried about during a raid somebody Just destroying the bottom and destroying everything it supported

    submitted by /u/kingenzo17
    [link] [comments]

    ARK OST be like

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 06:01 PM PDT

    Question on the bears in the Ferox cave.

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 12:20 AM PDT

    Is it possible to tame them? I know usually you can't tame normal cave animals but since you can tame Feroxes, is it possible to tame the polar bears in there as well?

    submitted by /u/raknor88
    [link] [comments]

    The Official Ragnarok Roller Coaster!

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 02:22 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel