• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 18, 2020

    Ark PS4 Paid skins

    Ark PS4 Paid skins


    Paid skins

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 09:27 PM PDT

    I was just flicking through the store and saw that I brought the bionic skins years ago and was wondering why they are paid skins when you get the tek dinos for free

    submitted by /u/lacca94
    [link] [comments]

    How do you use commands on ps4?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 06:06 PM PDT

    I can remember there was a little text bubble in the pause menu for a short time where you could write your commands but now that I've started playing again it isn't there anymore. Is there another way to do it or can't you do it anymore?

    submitted by /u/lil_T_aka_MF3000
    [link] [comments]

    Where is a good place to tame a crab?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 10:11 PM PDT

    I just made the catapult and was looking for a place to tame medium level crabs. I was thinking by a waterfall with a huge rock making a inverted donut

    submitted by /u/CelestialDuke377
    [link] [comments]

    We need about 10 people on extinction

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 08:31 AM PDT

    TLC 3 SUGGESTIONS

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 04:31 PM PDT

    With the upcoming TLC 3, what do you thinks deserves a TLC?

    submitted by /u/psychophysic
    [link] [comments]

    Bunny Dodos

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 07:45 AM PDT

    I've been trying to find out ways to farm the Bunny Dodo eggs on a dedicated online ps4 server but so far using a grappling hook or flier to grab dodos hasn't worked. Are there any other things I could try

    submitted by /u/astarzec
    [link] [comments]

    Stack mod in single player

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 07:19 AM PDT

    Is it possible to get change stack sizes in single player? If so, how?

    submitted by /u/_ZAMV
    [link] [comments]

    Ark Small Tribes

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 11:36 PM PDT

    Anyone willing to get built up on small tribes I'm down for any map except genisis, hmu my account is KngSlayer753.

    submitted by /u/ArticFox1214
    [link] [comments]

    Where to find THERIZINOSAURUS saddle N Genesis ?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 11:10 AM PDT

    Hello guys,

    I am playing ARK Genesis now and I don't know which mission drop THERIZINOSAURUS saddle,

    can anyone help me plz ?

    submitted by /u/iHamoody
    [link] [comments]

    How do I access the map in PS4

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 02:32 PM PDT

    The answer I got from google didn't make sense

    submitted by /u/STEVEHOLT27
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel