• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 18, 2020

    ARK on Xbox One Weekly Server Recruitment and Looking for Tribe Thread

    ARK on Xbox One Weekly Server Recruitment and Looking for Tribe Thread


    Weekly Server Recruitment and Looking for Tribe Thread

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 02:57 PM PDT

    Please post all server listings and looking for tribe posts in this thread. All others will be removed.

    It's time for a new thread with fresh listings for the weekend. We will be doing this regularly from now on in order to keep them fresh.

    For a dedicated servers only sub, please see r/survivetogether. For an LFG only sub, please see /r/playarklfg

    Happy Arking

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    My next base setup is coming together nicely on the Island!

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 09:02 AM PDT

    Gooey Nightmare

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 03:19 PM PDT

    My town getting absolutely wrecked

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 12:01 AM PDT

    Completely new

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 07:24 AM PDT

    I've just started and have 0 idea what I'm doing, anyone willing to play with me a bit later and help me a bit? I'd appreciate it

    submitted by /u/jxkeg03
    [link] [comments]

    Drawing of a modified Aberration Logo

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 12:52 PM PDT

    Questions About Seeds:

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 06:48 PM PDT

    Q1: Do seeds spoil?

    Q2: How come on the wiki it says it takes like thirteen days for a seed to reach fruitling though in reality, it takes me one day to get two stacks.

    Q3: If you have a fruiting, does it stay like that forever and will it disappear(after getting veggies)?

    submitted by /u/Iverii
    [link] [comments]

    Rent a server question.

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 09:15 AM PDT

    Hello, I recently got back into Ark on the xbox, and wondering how I can create a server for me and a few friends. I do not see any type of answers so far, and I don't hope to be violating any rules in this post. So if anyone knows of any such thing, can I know of it.

    Thank you.

    submitted by /u/gucciflip
    [link] [comments]

    I think i found a design flaw....

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 05:30 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel