• Breaking News

    Monday, April 20, 2020

    Ark PS4 Weekly Tribe/Server recruitment thread - (April 20)

    Ark PS4 Weekly Tribe/Server recruitment thread - (April 20)


    Weekly Tribe/Server recruitment thread - (April 20)

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 06:33 AM PDT

    Tribe, Official, & Unnofficial Server recruitment here. If you list your recruitment post more than once per week you will be disciplined, report any violators. (Responding to others with your server information outside of your weekly recruitment post is fine.)

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Project dilophosaur

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 12:34 AM PDT

    I'm making a army

    submitted by /u/tyguy2006
    [link] [comments]

    For discussion:

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 08:34 AM PDT

    How do you feel about having very insistent beggers come onto your server?

    submitted by /u/breakneckaloe
    [link] [comments]

    Flyers just walking away

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 03:13 PM PDT

    I've played a lot of this game off and on on PS4, always a rented private server on Nitrado. This is the first time playing Valguero, and the first time seeing this bug, so unsure if it's just a new bug or something specific to Valguero.

    Sometimes, flyers (namely Pteranodons and Argentavis) will just walk off after landing. No, they're not on wander. No, they're not set to follow anyone. Numerous times so far my tribemates and I will land our flyer, go do something, turn around they're just gone. Days later we'll find them just hovering between trees, usually not terribly far from the point we lost them.

    Today I hopped off my Argy to gather wood, turn around and actively see the bird just slowly trotting off on foot. Had to toss all the wood to catch up to it, and mounting/dismounting usually works to stop them.

    This morning upon logging in, my brand new Pteranodon baby that had reached maturity while offline is now just gone. I'm sure it's somewhere, as they all are, since there is no death in the logs. But this bug is just so annoying.

    Is anyone familiar with this? Is there any way to fix it?

    submitted by /u/azmiir
    [link] [comments]

    I'm stuck on the fabricator loop, please help! Where do I find gasoline?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 12:26 AM PDT

    So I just made my first fabricator because i wanted a generator, but the fabricator was not working once I place all the items inside. It turns out that the fabricator runs on gasoline. So I read that if you combine oil and hide you get gasoline. I was like cool, let's do that.

    But I need the refinery, which is only made in the fabricator. So I can't make the generator because the fabricator needs gasoline, and I can't make gasoline because the refinery is made with the fabricator 😂.

    Can anyone help me and tell me where I can find some gasoline on the island?

    submitted by /u/Roqueluis5
    [link] [comments]

    Am i the only one?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 11:33 AM PDT

    For about 2 years ago i got this glitch wich made me make a new character every time i logged on. My dinos was also on another tribe. (This was my singleplayer map). I dont know why it happend but i was very sad beacuse i had spend almost 300 hours on my map and it all "dissapered". Does anyone else have been having this problem? Btw me and my sister used splitscreen which maybe had made something glitch but when i played on my friends playstation with him it worked fine.

    submitted by /u/TheCinemaRole
    [link] [comments]

    Fighting dinos?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 11:16 AM PDT

    Looking to make a small group of Dino's, maybe 3-4 to just walk around and kill things/explore. What would be the best to bring? Was thinking maybe Allos for their bonus, Baryonyx for the land and water benefit, but not sure.

    submitted by /u/Proto-Man
    [link] [comments]

    My fiancée and I are about to fight our first boss on the Island. Probably total newbie stuff but we have been working on this for awhile. 6 Yutis, 3 Rexs, 3 Tcats, 1 Spino & the rest are bears. Plus lots of guns (that we aren’t afraid to lose). Hopefully it’s enough.

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 10:02 PM PDT

    How to Summon DodoRex?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 04:55 PM PDT

    I have 600 eggs. I have a cooking pot. But nothing happens when I turn it on and I don't have an option to Summon. Is it possible on PS4? Google won't help me.

    submitted by /u/VerroksPride
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel