• Breaking News

    Monday, April 20, 2020

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Bug Report Monday

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Bug Report Monday


    Daily Community Thread - Bug Report Monday

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 06:33 AM PDT

    Mondays are for bug reports.

    Please make any reports of bugs you may find in the game here. Wildcard will be keeping an eye on these threads.

    Information to include:

    Platform

    Server

    What happened when you encountered the bug

    How long has this been happening?


    All community rules are in full effect here, so please, no witchhunting!

    You can find the full Daily Community Thread schedule here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    I'm both...

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 08:37 AM PDT

    Chibi Meg is such a chungus

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 06:42 PM PDT

    this is my hell... please help

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 11:45 PM PDT

    Genesis creature week #2 Asrocetus!

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 11:11 AM PDT

    I want to share my Unicorn Screwup Story

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 08:08 AM PDT

    I'll preface by saying: I really enjoy the concept of fishing in ARK. It's like a mini-game on ARK Official Servers.

    When I read that you could fish up resources and gear, I was elated. Finally I could fish with purpose! I then saw an excerpt on how Unicorns drop "Unicorn Residue" and allow you to fish up Leedsichthys. What fun! I couldn't wait for my epic battle with the Leed! All I needed was a unicorn..... So i search my Official PVP Server for unicorn for days, and days, and days.......until FINALLY on Valguero while farming Chibis, I saw the mythical creature. Armed with nothing other than sheer willpower, a naked body, and my rockarrots, I leaped upon it's back - Riding every which direction, getting glitched into rocks... you know the drill. Until finally it was tamed! I brought it back to the base, got my fishing gear, a smile on my face and waited for the residue....and waited...and waited. No residue appeared. Huh. I pulled out my phone and pulled up Ark Gamepedia:

     On ARK: Survival Evolved Mobile, Leedsichthys does not attack rafts and it can be caught by fishing with Unicorn Residue 

    On ARK: Survival Evolved Mobile.

    On ARK: Survival Evolved Mobile.

    MOBILE

    I'm a goddamn idiot.

    submitted by /u/Fluffybobcat
    [link] [comments]

    Therizinosaurs are a pain!!!

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 08:06 AM PDT

    How on earth do you rid yourself of this at level 10???

    All I see is taming it.. I haven't tamed anything. Help!

    submitted by /u/kurtisclan
    [link] [comments]

    Easter wyverns from my single player rag play through

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 11:32 PM PDT

    Can anyone recommend a working mod for Single Player rebalancing. Something that tweaks resource costs for stuff to be doable solo. All the mods for it i am finding are abandoned.

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 06:44 AM PDT

    I am planning on getting back into the game but i cant put as many hours as i used to into it so i am just going to play solo. Problem is i remember taming taking literally hours and latter rifle blueprints taking like 2 and a half tons of metal to make a 20lbs rifle.

    I would prefer to not have to make my guy some overpowered beast with the leveling sliders so is there any mods that make stuff take less ingredients and time overall? However i do want to still have to farm a bit for the high level stuff just like 20 minutes of farming instead of 9 hours.

    Like to tame a high level animal i need 300 meat not 3,000 or that lower ingredient costs for stuff higher level stuff. I would prefer a metal behemoth gateway take 200 metal ingots instead of 2000 since it will still need me to farm just not farm all day.

    submitted by /u/partisan98
    [link] [comments]

    Join lions den discord use cNBgG9Z over 3k in discord wiping this Thursday

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 11:39 AM PDT

    WildCard really didn't think of Chibi placement for Bog Spider riding...

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 12:15 AM PDT

    Ark Genesis: Top 5 Lava Hidden Bases

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 11:27 AM PDT

    Returning Player some questions dino levels.

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 07:26 AM PDT

    I've recently gotten back on ark on an unofficial with official rates.

    I've looked up difficulty settings for dino levels but couldn't get it. Our Max wild dino is level 75 with texs spawning in at 90 max.

    Given this what is the max level wyvren that could spawn?

    submitted by /u/Eagleman1223
    [link] [comments]

    Help

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 11:02 AM PDT

    I play on Xbox 1, have Abberation and Scorched Earth installed, but it won't let me play and acts like I need to buy them again

    submitted by /u/flargendargon
    [link] [comments]

    PS4 NO MANAS No DLC-Tames Ragnarok PvP

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 10:29 AM PDT

    Me and some friends who've been playing since before release but have yet to buy a DLC are tired of playing official servers and facing alien tames that we can't compete with. We definitely think of Ragnarok as prime Ark so we created a server with no transferring outside tames, just characters, where you can build and compete on a fair playing field.

    We are trying to recreate the atmosphere of an official server but with slightly boosted rates (we've gotten used to small tribes), so there's going to be no admin involvement whatsoever. 150 level cap.

    We started it up last night and are just now starting to tell people about it. You can find the server by searching "No Mana" under the Unofficial PC tab.

    submitted by /u/QuarterOztoFreedom
    [link] [comments]

    Compact GUI compressing ark question.

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 10:11 AM PDT

    I think the game is expanding to original size or something after every update, is this fixable because I have to uninstall everything before I can update.

    submitted by /u/Khaleasee
    [link] [comments]

    Everytime we raid someone calls for backup ffs

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 09:18 AM PDT

    Beacon Spawn Editor

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 09:07 AM PDT

    When setting up custom drops, do i need to edit every type or can i just edit the ones i want to change and upload it? or will it screw all the other ones up i don't create entries for?

    submitted by /u/Aktarget
    [link] [comments]

    [OCE] The ARK Below Cluster - https://discord.gg/njMpr6Q

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 09:03 AM PDT

    Nitrado auto unlock engrams not working

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 08:11 AM PDT

    Got my own nitrado server and I have inputted all the code that others online have said to do and it still doesn't auto unlock any engrams. Can anyone help with this?

    submitted by /u/F7CM
    [link] [comments]

    Ark Genesis How To Get Magmasaur Eggs

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 07:54 AM PDT

    Is it even possible to raid center pearl cave? If so how would you go about raiding it?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 12:17 AM PDT

    So recently we got raided by one of the bigger tribes on my server and they're built in a center pearl cave, from what I've heard a lot of people raid the center pearl cave and come out unsuccessful. Their death wall has about 500 turrets a mixture of Heavys and Tek turrets.

    We have just about every single tame on ark but we just have no idea how to get past that deathwall people build in the entrance.

    How would you guys go about raiding a center pearl cave?

    submitted by /u/longon01
    [link] [comments]

    How do you prevent your cliff plats from getting tek rifled or rock drake'd?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 02:46 PM PDT

    Here's one modern ocean platform build. Its bigger than it looks. Plenty of space inside! Let me know what you think!

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 04:30 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel