• Breaking News

    Monday, April 27, 2020

    Ark PS4 Weekly Tribe/Server recruitment thread - (April 27)

    Ark PS4 Weekly Tribe/Server recruitment thread - (April 27)


    Weekly Tribe/Server recruitment thread - (April 27)

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 06:33 AM PDT

    Tribe, Official, & Unnofficial Server recruitment here. If you list your recruitment post more than once per week you will be disciplined, report any violators. (Responding to others with your server information outside of your weekly recruitment post is fine.)

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Crossplay possible in 2020?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 03:19 AM PDT

    Hello everyone,

    the last patch notes say: update brings Xbox and PS4 to (almost) full parity with PC. Yay!

    Is it now possible to play with pc and ps4 on an unofficial server? I want to play with my girlfriend(ps4) with my pc. We play via the ps4-splitscreen atm but its lagging and bugging as hell. So if someone know if they change the splitscreen to a playable thing would be nice to hear too.

    submitted by /u/FiSHM4C
    [link] [comments]

    [Rant]Swamp fever is so annoying

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 08:38 PM PDT

    I just got the game today so forgive me for false information but I spent a good 6 hours grinding up a base and even got a few dinos to show for it then some random dude runs up to me gets me sick then leaves and you can't get rid of it till lvl 18 and even then it's a pain so I figured I would just kill myself but nope it stays and who's to say by the time I cure it someone else won't just do the same exact thing after so I end up having to leave the server cause I don't want to put up with ridiculous debuffs until I can cure it anyway. Tldr its annoying that players can spread swamp fever to others who can't even cure it yet

    submitted by /u/Thermo445
    [link] [comments]

    How long does it take to soak slot capped tek turrets?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 02:15 AM PDT

    Anyone else noticed this Tek suit bug?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 12:59 AM PDT

    So I've noticed that the Tek suit, notably the chest piece would more often than not consume at least 3x the fuel usage than it's supposed to and the only way to fix it is to take off the Tek chest piece and put it back on.. only for it to happen again just minutes later of not using it, has anyone else had this happen to them?

    submitted by /u/Shinigati
    [link] [comments]

    How do you turn off snapping

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 08:38 PM PDT

    Is there a way to turn auto saving off in Ark if I use the autosaveperiodMinutes= whatever number I want, command, does that work and then I can do saveworld command and then exitcommand in order to the save myself?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 11:05 AM PDT

    Do you upload at obelisk b4 you do tech cave or after you ascend can you go back to the island and upload at obelisk for your tamed dinos and chatacter?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 03:56 PM PDT

    Help cant get my loot back

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 11:22 AM PDT

    So I went in Fly mode with admin commands and I flew up to high. I instantly died and now I lost everything. Can I get it back somehow?

    submitted by /u/Quigio
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel