• Breaking News

    Monday, April 27, 2020

    ARK on Xbox One My fully imprinted Tapejara with event colors looking sweet

    ARK on Xbox One My fully imprinted Tapejara with event colors looking sweet


    My fully imprinted Tapejara with event colors looking sweet

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 10:30 AM PDT

    Come join this sever with me only one map atm but if they get enough people they will consider adding more maps

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 01:15 AM PDT

    VERY New to Ark: Questions about multiplayer

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 12:39 AM PDT

    Hi y'all! Very, very new to the game. My boyfriend and I have been playing all weekend on local Split-Screen.

    The questions ahead may be stupid, please forgive me.

    TL;DR: My question is this: can my brother (who is on a different Xbox One) join our current local game or do we need to start a new game for the three of us? Best multiplayer (server) setup for a complete newbie?

    I have scoured the internet looking for answers and came up empty. However, one thing DID mention "combo" co-op with local and online players (up to 4) being possible. However, that was from a few years ago and I don't know if it's still applicable.

    We most likely won't be able to run a dedicated server, and I know all about the tether issues.

    But for a complete newbie, I would so appreciate suggestions for the best way to set up this game for three people. And can you add more people in the future? I assume the only way to do that is with a dedicated server? What are the downsides of a non-dedicated server? I'd like to avoid buying a second Xbox or purchasing server space, if possible.

    That being said, I'm open to any and all suggestions on the best way to set up this game moving forward. But at the very basic level, an explanation on how to add my brother to our game or start a new one with combined local and online co-op.

    I am assuming that you can't have two games running at once...a local one and a combo one?

    This post ended up much longer than I thought, thank you for reading! And thank you for any advice!

    submitted by /u/idkalaska
    [link] [comments]

    Raiding

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 05:38 PM PDT

    I'm trying to raid a medium size base with two turret towers each have heavy turrets and tek turrets. The heavy turrets have about 20k bullets in them so soaking them would be insanely hard. Is there anyway I can destroy them without rocket launchers or c4?

    submitted by /u/P0psikl3
    [link] [comments]

    what would be recommended stats+saddle for alpha boss ready rexes? (i know it’s not the same for all bosses but generally what would be best)

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 08:36 PM PDT

    2 Dragon bosses?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 08:16 PM PDT

    I'm trying to fight the Gamma Dragon boss on the Island (my second try) and now there's 2 dragons instead of 1. Anybody know why?

    submitted by /u/Mario_Bros_Cousin
    [link] [comments]

    My pteranodon won’t attack

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 08:06 AM PDT

    I've been going out on my pteranodon and it's been fine but today it won't attack, it doesn't the attack animation but does no damage and doesn't gain a reaction(for example if I attacked a trike it wouldn't Agro) I've tried to restart my console but it didn't work, any tips???

    submitted by /u/Flametiger22
    [link] [comments]

    Can we clone space whales?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 04:47 PM PDT

    As the title asks...are we able to clone Astrocetus's in the cloning chamber?

    submitted by /u/Jessekig
    [link] [comments]

    Extinction not working AT ALL

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 03:04 PM PDT

    So I have been playing since the release of ARK on xbox but took a break near end of 2018, i got back into it and wanted to try Extinction, purchased it and installed but ARK wouldnt read it as installed. So naturally i turned to the reviews and such ive tried uninstalling and reinstalling both ark and just extinction, tried clearing xbox one cache, deleted local storage NONE of it helped. Im able to play on other xboxs but for some reason mine will not register extinction as being downloaded which sucks cuz im daysss behind all my friends now :/

    submitted by /u/strongworldjay
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel