• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 29, 2020

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Mentor Wednesday!

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Mentor Wednesday!


    Daily Community Thread - Mentor Wednesday!

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 06:10 AM PDT

    Welcome to Mentor Wednesday! Do you have an ARK-related question that needs answering? Can't find it anywhere else on the web? Well You're in luck! Simply ask your question down below, and the knowledgeable community of /r/playARK will answer it to the best of their abilities!

    Be sure to sort by new to see the latest questions!


    Rules


    • Absolutely no down talking. You were all new to ARK once, so there's no need to belittle anyone just because you might know more.

    • All hateful comments that derail conversation will be removed. This thread is a place of learning, so keep it civil.


    You can find the full Daily Community Thread schedule here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Thylacoleos Can Stick To Anything

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 05:51 AM PDT

    Can we please get a Subreddit Picture???

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 07:39 AM PDT

    The fact that this subreddit has nearly 80,000 members and we still have that dumb planet picture is insane.

    Mods. Please.

    submitted by /u/Freezetyle
    [link] [comments]

    ark dinos deserve respect and compassion

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 10:07 AM PDT

    NEW Tribe Tamed GIGA!!�� The Colours Look Great��

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 08:46 AM PDT

    Help with PC graphics settings?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 06:50 AM PDT

    I have a 1060 6gb, an i5-7600k and 16GB Ram. I'm able to get good FPS on literally every map but Genesis, in which I can't get any higher than 45fps no matter the settings.

    Any help? If anyone has similar specs to me, what graphics settings do you play with? I'm not too fussed about the graphics aslong as the render distance is high and the resolution scale is at max (1080p)

    submitted by /u/luke1528
    [link] [comments]

    I was sick of my old face so I got a new one��

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 01:05 PM PDT

    First time ever having a baby Allosaurus. Aphrodite

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 06:40 PM PDT

    Can you get impregnated by a reaper queen you spawn in

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 10:22 AM PDT

    Magmasaur smelts way too slow.

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 03:40 AM PDT

    I just got one and they feel very weak. Are these things even useful other than hitting fireballs at buildings? I'm behind on genesis.

    submitted by /u/mrovernight
    [link] [comments]

    PS Fing A

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 08:17 PM PDT

    BEWARE! If your ferox shrinks down while clung to a wall ... good chance anti mesh will destroy it on Genesis... -_-

    submitted by /u/SacredDemon
    [link] [comments]

    Bug in the domes of extinction

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 12:16 AM PDT

    Bug in the domes of extinction

    I'm having this flaw in both extinction domes, I'm in single player mode, when I started on the map it wasn't like that, it stayed that way after playing for a while, I've updated my video drives, I've already checked the integrity of the files on steam, but nothing solved it, i also tried to create a new game starting from scratch but the problem happens again, i don't know what to do i have already reported on the forum and no obitive answer. Anyone with this problem?

    https://preview.redd.it/ukgvg50pjpv41.png?width=513&format=png&auto=webp&s=baf0baf56181e4906c62517552da8b3a5ea09036

    submitted by /u/cristianemg
    [link] [comments]

    Primal Fear vs Eternal

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 02:20 AM PDT

    Just getting into modded ark and looking to have a fun time playing solo. Which one is better or would u recommend. Also are there any mods that would also fit in well with either of these

    submitted by /u/KingPrince350
    [link] [comments]

    ArkLegends

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 04:25 AM PDT

    Valguero Ice Wyverns

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 05:06 PM PDT

    Sorry if this has been asked but I couldn't find an answer.

    Has there been a fix for the crashing at the scar on Valguero on custom servers? From what Ive read the Valg wyverns were changed to rag I've wyverns which is causing the crash.

    submitted by /u/Goldenarmz
    [link] [comments]

    Best method for taming gatchas?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 02:54 PM PDT

    What's the best method after owl pallets? Don't have any owls on me.

    submitted by /u/Grandta
    [link] [comments]

    Crafting items I didn't have unlocked

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 07:32 PM PDT

    Soo I turned on creative on my non dedicated server because me and my friend kept on dying, i knew that when you turned on creative mode everything is unlocked, so when i turned back i used a mindwipe tonic, but for some reason, even though i didn't have them unlocked, I could still see them in the crafting. Is there something I did or something I should do?

    submitted by /u/ItzArmadillo135
    [link] [comments]

    WHAT IS THAT

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 05:00 PM PDT

    how much wyvern milk will a 165 need on small-tribes servers? (2x)

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 07:52 PM PDT

    Best light pet? Vote and comment why!

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 01:43 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel