• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 26, 2020

    ARK: Survival Evolved Day 5 It’s All Coming Together ๐Ÿ’™ Thank You For Your Awesome Help๐Ÿ’•

    ARK: Survival Evolved Day 5 It’s All Coming Together �� Thank You For Your Awesome Help��


    Day 5 It’s All Coming Together �� Thank You For Your Awesome Help��

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 06:56 AM PDT

    Odd place for an odd looking rock ����

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 06:54 AM PDT

    Spotted this Allosaurus while on a supply run and I just had to tame him!

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 07:02 PM PDT

    Wait... What?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 11:29 AM PDT

    update on steam?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 10:24 AM PDT

    Haven't played in about two weeks. Has there been a huge update since then? I'm currently installing a 22gb update... Can't seem to find anything on it anywhere.

    submitted by /u/AbyssKnight09
    [link] [comments]

    Ark Genesis Gem Location

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 08:15 AM PDT

    ARK Genesis Nuovo metodo per tamare un BLOODSTAKER con efficacia al 100 ...

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 10:51 AM PDT

    Players needed..

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 04:28 AM PDT

    ...so i recently hosted a new dedicated 125 Slot PvPvE-Server who lacks of players!

    Server is located in Germany. Settings are:

    • Starter Kit!
    • 400% Tamingspeed
    • 300% Harvestamount
    • 200% ExP
    • 75% Food-/Water- and Staminadrain
    • 115% Playerdamage and Healthrecovery
    • 3h Day / 1h Night
    • NoWipe - Started 26.04.2020
    • PvPvE
    • Active Admins

    Please feel free to Join!

    steam://connect/62.75.188.94:27015

    62.75.188.94:27015

    https://arkservers.net/server/62.75.188.94:27015

    submitted by /u/nf_1989
    [link] [comments]

    True

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 04:14 AM PDT

    Ark isnt perfect but it still is fun to play AND PANCAKES R DOGSHIT

    submitted by /u/CommercialArmadillo3
    [link] [comments]

    What is the community's take?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 01:31 AM PDT

    I wasn't sure if the community as a whole was interested in base/house/build tours. I do a lot of temporary medium scale builds and was curious on how stuff like that is received.

    submitted by /u/VolMT
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone have any insight?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 12:00 AM PDT

    I got 4 useless artifacts in the center?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 03:41 AM PDT

    4 of the 6 artifacts I got so far on the Center appear to be useless, none of the obelisks have them in their list

    1 from lava cave, 1 from jungle cave, 1 from Ice palace, 1 from ice cave

    are they really useless? what were they thinking? or is it just the map being unfinished and abandoned?

    it is very frustrating to explore a cave only to come out with useless stuff...

    submitted by /u/sosinak
    [link] [comments]

    Windows 10 Dino Painting issues

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 03:01 AM PDT

    So currently playing on windows 10 version of Ark. Currently attempting to paint my Dino but holding Control and/or Shift does not do anything at all. If I left click I paint, If I right click in moves the camera. If I hold control and/or Shift while clicking the LMB/RMB they do the same thing. This is really frustrating as I can't rotate the camera, thick paint or erase paint. I have tried resetting keybinds to default as well as restarting my game and computer and nothing has worked. This is the first time I have ever tried painting so I don't know if it has always been an issue. I know there are a ton of issues with the windows 10 version of the game but I have a friend on xbox that I crossplay with so I have to use the windows 10 version. Is this a known issue that just hasn't been patched?

    submitted by /u/DaimyoHerp
    [link] [comments]

    I found a glitch that REALLY seems to help building boat bases, and I haven't found anything about it online, so I figured I'd share and see if it's already a known thing.

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 01:36 PM PDT

    Okay, so I've been building my boat base, and noticed something odd. I did the whole pillar thing, to lower the foundation. Then I put some stairs on the back of the raft off of the foundation, so that I could walk up it. I realized though, after placing stairs connecting to a foundation, that I was able to lay another foundation over top of them. After demolishing the stairs, I was no longer able to connect a new foundation. This has made it really useful for being able to build a large area foundation over the raft. As opposed to just having a 3x3 foundation layed down over the raft, I'm now able to have a 6x3. And I'm sure I can make it bigger if I keep using this glitch, thats just how big I wanted my base. Did I find something new here, or is this already pretty well known? I couldn't find anything about it anywhere.

    submitted by /u/KhaineVulpana
    [link] [comments]

    Need friends

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 11:23 PM PDT

    I've been playing ark for a while now but can't do much because I'm by myself I would be happy if someone would either join me or I join them it don't matter to me I'm on pc and ps4 if anyone is interested

    submitted by /u/bcole2003
    [link] [comments]

    My First Batch of Argen Hatch

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 10:04 PM PDT

    OK I finally had the luck to catch 2 wild 150 (224 tamed) argens. And I decided to give it a go.

    Here are their stats, parents and their first generation offspring.

    https://i.imgur.com/yiJ4jja.jpg

    And by looking at the data. I have so many questions. I assume that the offspring carry their parents' stats? But where does that boost for health, weight, and melee damage come from? I am so confused. Pleasantly surprised, but very confused.

    I have read the wiki breeding section. But I'll admit I don't understand the "Stats of the offspring"part. Does this boost come from imprinting? If that's the case, do I get another imprninting boost for next generation too?

    I am playing single player on Ragnarok if that helps.

    BTW, I like this game because it almost feel like an adult version of Pokemon. I catch animals and breed them. I really like this aspect of the game.

    submitted by /u/largooneone
    [link] [comments]

    Egg Event Still Active (Xbox/Nitrado)

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 03:36 PM PDT

    Recently (2 days ago) started a new Prim+ server via Nitrado. I noticed all the Dodos were still bunny dodos, but kinds shrugged it off. Today I went to spawn some Dodos to get my egg farm going since all the wild ones are bunnies, and the ones spawned in with the dino id are also bunnies.

    Is there a setting I need to tweek, or do I need to contact Nitrado? Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/SchnTgaiSpork
    [link] [comments]

    Parasaur using turret mode.

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 02:31 PM PDT

    Hi all! In one of my worlds my parasaur is in turret mode but keeps showing me an enemy in the ground that keeps moving around. Is this a glitch or is it a known creature? (Island map - South island 2 - ps4 Ark)

    submitted by /u/Mama_Saurus
    [link] [comments]

    Bosses on Valguero

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 02:02 PM PDT

    Are you able to do singular boss fights on valguero (mega, brood, drag) or will I have to transfer everything to the island and then do it?

    submitted by /u/oreganosoprano
    [link] [comments]

    [PS4] Odyssey Cluster! Stack Mods, Custom spawns, Events, Starters and more! Check us out by searching odyssey, and joining Odyssey Cluster! We have 5 maps, Ragnarok Pve, Ragnarok Pvp, Valguero Pve, Extinction Pvp and the island Pvp all part of one cluster!

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 10:57 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel