• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 2, 2020

    ARK: Survival Evolved Building my first castle...

    ARK: Survival Evolved Building my first castle...


    Building my first castle...

    Posted: 02 May 2020 01:37 PM PDT

    Reaper Queen successfully avoids child support

    Posted: 02 May 2020 11:45 AM PDT

    purlovia time

    Posted: 01 May 2020 09:45 PM PDT

    Beach Bobs really be like that

    Posted: 02 May 2020 09:05 AM PDT

    Flashback to when cryopods didn't exist

    Posted: 02 May 2020 02:57 AM PDT

    They made everyone's ARK character into a real person!

    Posted: 02 May 2020 11:30 AM PDT

    Finally got this jerk knocked out. Acro from better dinos mod

    Posted: 01 May 2020 10:18 PM PDT

    LoL, its official WC sucks at ETA's. Dollie is my new favorite dev at WC for speaking the truth.

    Posted: 02 May 2020 09:28 AM PDT

    A survey about your favourites in Ark!

    Posted: 02 May 2020 03:24 AM PDT

    Solo tactic help

    Posted: 02 May 2020 02:38 PM PDT

    Heya folks,

    Currently trying to do all pve solo, I've got all maps and working on tek rex breeding line. What is the best bosses on which maps for me? As I've heard some bosses are different strengths on different maps.

    Thanks for the help.

    submitted by /u/BlueSwizzle
    [link] [comments]

    If you’re wearing the sunglasses skin you shouldn’t get glare from the sun!

    Posted: 02 May 2020 03:43 AM PDT

    Same as if you're wearing a certain hat - the rain doesn't blank out your screen so much (island map I'm looking at you!)

    submitted by /u/Snaps_UK
    [link] [comments]

    This is how big some of the alphas of MTS gets

    Posted: 02 May 2020 02:05 PM PDT

    Crossbow BP Farming on Genisis?

    Posted: 02 May 2020 01:27 PM PDT

    Hi all,

    Does anyone know which mission gives Crossbow BP or ascendant crossbows on Genisis?

    submitted by /u/throwinyouaway123
    [link] [comments]

    Single player: multiplier setting stats not working?

    Posted: 02 May 2020 01:01 PM PDT

    Xbox one: I am playing a single player of Ark on Ragnarok. I wanted to just explore so I tried setting dino stamina to 0 so I could just fly around without having to worry but the dino is still losing it? Is it some kind of glitch? Any fixes?

    submitted by /u/Terrariahardmode
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for an official tribe, experienced and mature. My discord is Bryant#0475

    Posted: 02 May 2020 12:15 PM PDT

    Odyssey Cluster. 4 maps, Active admins, Custom spawns, stack mods and more! Check us out today!

    Posted: 02 May 2020 11:08 AM PDT

    It's Morphin' Time

    Posted: 02 May 2020 03:50 AM PDT

    Starting solo life- need a few tips

    Posted: 02 May 2020 12:55 AM PDT

    Hello!

    I am starting a life solo, i can put a lot of time so it might work. There are countless guides on internet and videos on youtube about that, but from what i learned from being wiped daily, those are not actually working or are not realistic.

    I would really appreciate, if some experienced players could comment on the ideas i have and answer a few questions.

    I am playing pvp official, on ragnarok right now- empty one with like 5-10/70 players usually. I am level 83 for now and dont have any TEK.

    1. Multiple bases - i decided to allways have multiple bases with just vault/smithy/fab, so if i am not unlucky enough to have them raided all at once, i am never back to beachbob. Argy/ankylo cryos in each one. It will take a shit-ton of innitial time to set up all the bases, purlovias and EQ in each, but its still less time than getting back after being knocked back to beachbob. I want to slowly but steady build up all bases at once. 3 turrets each to deter random bobs, and if someone serious raid me, number of turrets doesnt matter.
    2. Purlovias - from what i heard its best to hide them far away from places where people might fly with parasaurs. Random places in desert on ragnarok maybe?
    3. Uploading important stuff - is it safe, or do uploading items or my character with said items in my inventory actually a bigger threat considering possibility of loosing a character than keeping stuff in purlovia?
    4. Underwater vaults - again, i only played on the island and ragnarok. The island has a pretty big possibility of someone discovering my vault, ragnarok ocean seems a lot bigger. Would you recommend keeping some of the stuff in underwater vault on the edge of the world?
    5. Rafts parked on the edge of the world?
    6. I guess if i have a hidden base somewhere in the small rag-cave, or behind a waterfall, i should never sleep there or have my dinos out, so there`s nothing to detect by flying parasaurs.
    7. There is a 24h timer on items in obelisk. Is there a timer on uploaded survivor with items in inventory? I just click "travel to another server" and then dont spawn there but just exit the game.
    8. If i want to refresh items in upload, is there another way to do that or do i allways have to download them, wait for the timer and upload again?
    9. Do you have any other tips?

    I will very much appreciate any help. I understand that my bases will be found and looted or even destroyed from time to time, i just want to keep the overall progress up, so i build up and gather more than i loose in daily raids on my bases.

    submitted by /u/Ban4gems
    [link] [comments]

    The Center supply drops

    Posted: 02 May 2020 12:21 AM PDT

    Why do so many of them drop in open water???

    submitted by /u/toaster6991
    [link] [comments]

    what’s the best way to get good owl and mana saddles/ their bp’s? (if there is a somewhat easy way to get them that would be preferable lol)

    Posted: 01 May 2020 07:25 PM PDT

    The new Ark bug just deleted my character today.

    Posted: 01 May 2020 06:25 PM PDT

    As some of you have probably already noticed there is a new Twitter post about character loss upon completion of an Ascension. Well my character was lost today, and it was not upon completion of Ascension so i don't even know if they realize what the cause is because it happened to me when making the transfer to the island before we started Ascension.

    I was hyped all morning about finally getting Ascension after all these countless hours playing ark only to have my character erased when making the transfer to do it. Now people are telling me the only thing the developers might give me to replace my level 130 with Alpha kills from every boss (besides Ascension) is a level 105 which any tribe can replace by just killing giga babies or something similar.

    What we lost is all the missions we completed on Genesis. Both myself and the only other person who could start the boss on Genesis lost our characters today because of this bug, so now our tribe can not even start the boss again. We lost Ascension.. We lost every Alpha boss.. I don't even care about the levels at this point. I want my Engrim, imprints, and missions back..

    This is a big enough issue that they made a Twitter post about it so it should be a big enough issue that they give us everything they took when the bug they created got our characters deleted.

    submitted by /u/Tornare
    [link] [comments]

    Ark Survival Evolved My firt Ark Video (Ijm trash)

    Posted: 02 May 2020 02:41 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel