• Breaking News

    Thursday, June 25, 2020

    ARK on Xbox One Alpha Boss fight time! Official PVP

    ARK on Xbox One Alpha Boss fight time! Official PVP


    Alpha Boss fight time! Official PVP

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 10:08 AM PDT

    This game sucks

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 06:42 PM PDT

    Follow up the the loss of my ferox (last post)

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 06:50 AM PDT

    Just started YT please could you watch this and give me some feedback I would appreciate it thanks for tour time

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 08:13 AM PDT

    How do I change the difficulty level higher than 1.0?

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 10:37 AM PDT

    The highest level Dino I've found was 101 and someone said I can higher the difficulty level to 6.0 if I use the text box instead of the slider but when I go in a game there was still super low Dino's and then I went to the main menu and it went back down to 1.0 by itself.

    submitted by /u/SGT-illu6ion
    [link] [comments]

    Worst part of this game

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 04:27 PM PDT

    Is there's basically no way for me to take revenge on the tribe that just wiped me.

    submitted by /u/TheJimiBones
    [link] [comments]

    My solution for taming a Tropeo on PVE Official

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 01:28 PM PDT

    Troubleshooting weird glitch

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 03:00 AM PDT

    My server is having a weird glitch where randomly a person can go into other tribes bases and get stuff. It's like they randomly get put into their tribe or something. It's happened on at least two cases that I know of. We have a nitrado server

    submitted by /u/MadRowdy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel