• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 24, 2020

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Mentor Wednesday!

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Mentor Wednesday!


    Daily Community Thread - Mentor Wednesday!

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 06:10 AM PDT

    Welcome to Mentor Wednesday! Do you have an ARK-related question that needs answering? Can't find it anywhere else on the web? Well You're in luck! Simply ask your question down below, and the knowledgeable community of /r/playARK will answer it to the best of their abilities!

    Be sure to sort by new to see the latest questions!


    Rules


    • Absolutely no down talking. You were all new to ARK once, so there's no need to belittle anyone just because you might know more.

    • All hateful comments that derail conversation will be removed. This thread is a place of learning, so keep it civil.


    You can find the full Daily Community Thread schedule here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Thanks to my husband /u/M1STER_GR1M for placing the build design & YouTuber Captain Fatdog for the trap design, we were able to take home a few crabs!

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 12:03 AM PDT

    Carbonemys army

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 11:10 AM PDT

    Ok guys.. my friend, and I are breeders. I argue that this Allo is too sassy for its purposes, as you can tell by its pink eyelashes, and lipstick. Who else agrees with me??

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 05:35 PM PDT

    Ark Aberration Best Hidden Base Locations

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 07:12 AM PDT

    Levels all gone

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 09:22 AM PDT

    After about 6 months I log back to my single player Ark, to find all my levels (if thats what you call them) gone. In return, I have 94 level-up points available. All the engrams I have learned are gone too. They've all been reset. Anyone know why? I think this is actually a good thing, since I now can re-invest my level-up points and engram points. It just wonders me that why this has happened. I play on Xbox one.

    submitted by /u/ZoddJack
    [link] [comments]

    Rock drake stamina

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 09:03 AM PDT

    My rock drake is not regaining stamina only when I jump off it does wtf is going on!

    submitted by /u/OF010
    [link] [comments]

    My event colored Reaper which I am very proud to have, he was from a 380/600 I think I’m not certain

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 03:02 AM PDT

    Rock drake glide

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 11:34 AM PDT

    Sometimes my rock drake glides when I jump and sometimes it doesn't what gives?

    submitted by /u/OF010
    [link] [comments]

    Me rn

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 11:22 AM PDT

    fix genesis lunar cave lag

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 11:16 AM PDT

    thanks

    submitted by /u/Stormysox
    [link] [comments]

    My discord bot for monitoring ARK servers !

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 10:56 AM PDT

    Chibis require specific maps maps to be installed. WHY?

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 10:54 AM PDT

    I finally got a wyvern Chibi (and it actually looks cool) but it requires scorched earth to be installed. I mean requiring the DLC to be atributed to your account I can understand. However I don't get why I have to have a multiple GB map that I am not using just so I can equip a toy pet for use on a diffeent map? That seems like a strange decision.

    submitted by /u/Traffalger
    [link] [comments]

    Exploring The Island! - Ark: Survival Evolved Lets Play - Episode 5

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 10:36 AM PDT

    Can't open any unconscious Dino's.

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 01:43 AM PDT

    Can't open any unconscious Dino's. I've already removed the stacker mod that facked up my engrams and it didn't fix this unfortunately. here's a screen shot of what it looks like to look at an unconscious dino https://puu.sh/FZQdE/3cf373809a.jpg

    submitted by /u/AlexCail
    [link] [comments]

    Game keeps crashing in singleplayer

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 10:09 AM PDT

    I downloaded my character and items, and three creatures to Valguero, logged of and now cant log back on. has anyone gotten the same problem or knows how to fix it.

    submitted by /u/jpiet754
    [link] [comments]

    King of the Hill Event Trailer

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 08:47 AM PDT

    Why are my dinos changing colors?

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 09:29 PM PDT

    Every day I'm logging in, they change colors like neon purple, neon green, neon red.

    It is not paint (I tried to remove it with the paintbrush, doesn't work).

    I am on a server that is open 24/7

    submitted by /u/Red_Liquor_ice
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to recolor Crystal Wyvern's head crystals or spines?

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 07:44 PM PDT

    I've tried painting regions 0 through 5 using "cheat SetTargetDinoColor <region> <color ID>" but the subject regions don't seem to be within the normal ranges. Has anyone found a way to change them?

    EDIT:

    Solved! - I tried painting them and then breeding. The head crystals and spines are based on region 0, and the fins behind the bead and on the tail are based on region 4.

    submitted by /u/resistentialist
    [link] [comments]

    Epic Games x Microsoft Store Crossplay?

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 11:20 PM PDT

    Trying to get a game going with a friend

    submitted by /u/GEM0907
    [link] [comments]

    Therizino stats for alpha ragnarok bosses

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 10:55 PM PDT

    Right now I have therizinos with 35k health and 1500 melee. Anyone who has done it is this enough hp and melee combined with 20 cakes each to be able to defeat the bosses? 3 of these would be fully imprinted with a daedon and yuti.

    submitted by /u/AbstractEd05
    [link] [comments]

    Audio Issues

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 10:35 PM PDT

    Hi everyone, I just started up ark for the first time and I am only getting certain audio sounds like breathing and walking out of the left side of my headphones. It does not do this on any other game and I was wondering if anyone knows a fix for it.

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/goingham365
    [link] [comments]

    Crystal Isles Taming

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 10:26 PM PDT

    Sooo, my server cluster recently added Crystal Isles and I've been trying to tame a tropical crystal wyvern for like, three days. I'm using crystal, and once it hits about 10% taming, the percentage drops dramatically back down to zero. Any ideas on why it does this?! -TIA

    submitted by /u/stormEowl
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel