• Breaking News

    Thursday, June 18, 2020

    ARK on Xbox One RIP to my little guy

    ARK on Xbox One RIP to my little guy


    RIP to my little guy

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 04:48 PM PDT

    MY ARK SURVIVAL EVOLVED TIER LIST

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 08:45 AM PDT

    Sitting duck..

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 12:01 AM PDT

    Hi guys, just got back into ark recently after playing on the island back in 2016 I’m rusty to say the least. Any tips for a newbie on the center?

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 07:44 PM PDT

    Can you get old nitrado servers back

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 03:27 PM PDT

    A couple of months ago me and my gf started playing ark on a daily basis so I got us a server with nitrado but we eventually stopped playing so I stopped paying for the server but we were thinking about getting back into the game and was wondering if I can get my old server back

    submitted by /u/noob1014
    [link] [comments]

    HELP! I clicked create a dedicated server, CMD popped up and disapeared and the game didn't open. I just want to know if I have something running now as I don't want a dedicated server for this game!

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 06:34 PM PDT

    So I clicked create a dedicated server and I really don't want that running on my computer. What should I look for to make sure there is not one constantly running on my PC and how to make it stop if there is. Thank you!

    submitted by /u/vaginalfisting
    [link] [comments]

    Otters and beavers in genesis?

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 03:10 PM PDT

    Ive looked all over the lake and around it but i cant find them i know thats where they spawn. Does anyone know where they are?

    submitted by /u/something_uniqe123
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox ark server problem

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 02:52 PM PDT

    Is it just me or all Xbox unofficial servers I play are constantly getting ddossed

    submitted by /u/PeePer-Boy
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone having trouble breeding on Unofficial Nitrado servers?

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 01:16 PM PDT

    Title. We haven't been able to breed anything after last night. We've even tried a server restart.

    submitted by /u/Bacon_Quality
    [link] [comments]

    If I spawn wild dinos on my personal server, will they stay loaded far away?

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 10:35 AM PDT

    For instance if I have my server set to valguero, can I kind of "seed" gryphons throughout the map? Or will they disappear when out of spawn range of the player?

    I'd like to be able to customize wild dinos this way.

    submitted by /u/AfterReview
    [link] [comments]

    Maturation / imprinting problems

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 10:24 AM PDT

    Yesterday I noticed something weird about my baby trike which was that it's health was at about 3/4s despite not even reaching juvenile stage. This was fine of course but later when I tried to imprint it with a walk I travelled an absurd distance (most definitely over the 100 foundation limit I thought we had) with no success. Today, my tribe mate has had the same issue with a baby giga where the health has risen and now her walk imprint will not end. Have you had this issue/know how to fix it?

    submitted by /u/JL2106
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel